Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Dates????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game Dates????

    Does anyone out there know when the dates of each individual games are going to be announced. I donate a set of tickets to my favorite charity for a raffle each year and this information would help plan for ticket sales.....Thank You

  • #2
    I believe the actual schedule comes out sometime next month or so, but I could be wrong...

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Game Dates????

      Originally posted by Razor City Fan
      Does anyone out there know when the dates of each individual games are going to be announced. I donate a set of tickets to my favorite charity for a raffle each year and this information would help plan for ticket sales.....Thank You
      I am a charity case

      I came in here cause I thought someone wanted a date for the game - dang

      Comment


      • #4
        LMFAO OB420...You can be my date, we can drive all the men wild!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BlueDamsel
          LMFAO OB420...You can be my date, we can drive all the men wild!
          Hell yeah!!!!!

          Im with ya Blue

          Comment


          • #6
            come on guys, what about me?

            "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh NJ you know you are one of the men we plan on driving wild

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                come on guys, what about me?
                Ahhh you'll love it! LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Noooooo!!!!

                  "The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                    Noooooo!!!!
                    Hmmm no? Either you don't want to see us drive anyone wild, or you just want us to scream "yesss" right back...Geesh...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He just forgot to add "Dont Stop" to the post - he probably got distracted

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by orangenblue420
                        He just forgot to add "Dont Stop" to the post - he probably got distracted
                        Ahhh understandable!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X