Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Team Money Can Buy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Best Team Money Can Buy

    John Clayton put together a team of quality and cap friendly players. Our D.J. Williams made it on his team as one of the starting LBs. Click on "The Best Team Money Can Buy" in that article to see the rest of the players selected.

    Also in the article, you can rank each position in order of your priorities to where you'd allot your money. Kinda useless, but I'm bored at work.

    Link

  • #2
    WHAT! DJ is the highest paid LB in the league?


    i looked at the other players, LT manning, Gates...are all the hihghest paid at their position...i think dj is the highest paid....

    Comment


    • #3
      ESPN is a little late

      Many of us do this 100 times a year. It's called Madden 200x.
      "What I can promise is that...I’m going to play like my hair’s on fire. I’ve found that when you play that way, making plays just happens naturally.”

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DENVER BRONCO56
        WHAT! DJ is the highest paid LB in the league?
        Out of the set he picked. Not out of the whole NFL
        "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
          Out of the set he picked. Not out of the whole NFL
          oh ok, makes sence

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BayAreaBronco
            John Clayton put together a team of quality and cap friendly players. Our D.J. Williams made it on his team as one of the starting LBs. Click on "The Best Team Money Can Buy" in that article to see the rest of the players selected.

            Also in the article, you can rank each position in order of your priorities to where you'd allot your money. Kinda useless, but I'm bored at work.

            Link



            for a second there i thought it had somtin to do with the yankees... by the title


            Rest in peace Darrent

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by drummerguy247
              for a second there i thought it had somtin to do with the yankees... by the title
              Really? I was thinking Daniel Snyder and the Deadskins myself.

              Comment


              • #8
                Is DJ really the highest paid linebacker in the NFL?

                This makes no freakin' sense. How is this possible.

                I am pretty sure that Urlacher and Ray Lewis make a lot more bank than the third best linebacker on his own team.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by klgalyean
                  This makes no freakin' sense. How is this possible.

                  I am pretty sure that Urlacher and Ray Lewis make a lot more bank than the third best linebacker on his own team.
                  Look at my previous post.
                  "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm glad DJ Williams is getting some attention. I hope he has a big year this year switching out with Al Wilson.


                    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Guys...

                      Brian Urlacher is making 3.95 mil for the upcoming 2006 season.

                      And...

                      Ray Lewis will pull down 5.5 mil for the upcoming 2006 season.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Glad to see that John Clayton's team will go 16-0 in the regular season, and 0-1 in the playoffs. Too bad this isn't real and we can't hear Peyton Manning's latest excuse.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Comrade
                          Guys...

                          Brian Urlacher is making 3.95 mil for the upcoming 2006 season.

                          And...

                          Ray Lewis will pull down 5.5 mil for the upcoming 2006 season.


                          But they are too expensive for Clayton's team.


                          He even says the word "cheap" in the opening paragraph.


                          DJ would be the highest paid Lb on THAT team.

                          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X