Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my dream team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by EddyMac87
    QB Brian Griese
    QB Danny Kannel
    QB Steve Berline

    RB Marice Clarett
    RB Priest Holms

    WR Keyshawn Johnson
    WR Jerry Rice (now)
    WR Chris Cole

    TE Jeb Putzier

    DT Darrel Gardner

    CB Deltha O'neal
    CB Dale Carter


    Hows that?
    Good one. That makes me laugh. And it reminds me how good satire can be.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by EddyMac87
      QB Brian Griese
      QB Danny Kannel
      QB Steve Berline

      RB Marice Clarett
      RB Priest Holms

      WR Keyshawn Johnson
      WR Jerry Rice (now)
      WR Chris Cole

      TE Jeb Putzier

      DT Darrel Gardner

      CB Deltha O'neal
      CB Dale Carter


      Hows that?
      At least you got Clarett Right..... LOL Nice to see your comming around......

      Comment


      • #18
        This is the team... Just some starters.....


        Qb Peyton Manning

        RB L. Tomilson

        WR R. Moss
        M. Harrison
        T.O
        C. Johnson

        TE Sharpe (The man)

        LB's R. Lewis
        A. Wilson (Thanks god is our)

        CB T. Law ( I dont like him but he is the best)

        S L. Milloy


        Is not the perfect team but is a Pro bowl team and my dream team...


        Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

        |||||Broncos Rulez|||||

        Comment


        • #19
          Well if we are going to start dreaming Lets go all the way!!

          QB - Elway

          RB - Davis
          RB - Howard

          WR - Smith
          WR - Eddy Mac

          TE - Sharpe

          DT - Pryce
          DT - Traylor

          DE - Tanovasa
          DE - N. Smith

          LB - Mobs
          LB - Cadrez
          LB - Romo

          CB - Gordon
          CB - Crockett

          S - Atwater
          S - Braxton

          Oh wait that was a reality for us and a nightmare for the rest of the league !!!!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by mdog1764
            At least you got Clarett Right..... LOL Nice to see your comming around......
            No clarett!!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mdog1764
              Well if we are going to start dreaming Lets go all the way!!

              QB - Elway

              RB - Davis
              RB - Howard

              WR - Smith
              WR - Eddy Mac

              TE - Sharpe

              DT - Pryce
              DT - Traylor

              DE - Tanovasa
              DE - N. Smith

              LB - Mobs
              LB - Cadrez
              LB - Romo

              CB - Gordon
              CB - Crockett

              S - Atwater
              S - Braxton

              Oh wait that was a reality for us and a nightmare for the rest of the league !!!!!!
              man i miss that team...

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Re: my dream team

                Originally posted by Derock
                since you're dreaming, why not dream BIG! I'll try not to dismantle the entire Broncos team but instead add 1 or 2 key acquisitions to the existing team.

                lb Julius Peppers
                That was a pretty good list, but correct me if I am wrong but isnt Julius Peppers a DE? I could be wrong but thats what I remember..

                Comment

                Working...
                X