Bronco Superbowl this year or next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbowl?

How can you forecast a Superbowl season for a team that lost its best player? I think there is way too many unknowns to predict a SB run at this point. Lots of questions still--who is going to step up to the RB position? Can Champ be the shutdown corner the Broncos are looking for? How will other key acquisitions factor? These answers won't truly be known until around mid season.

Comment

First of all, we need an offense, young players and Recievers.... Wake up with our team we will go to playoffs but The SB is far....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

they'll be fine...........plummer in his second season look out defenses
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

No Super Bowl with Jake at QB!

Comment

Speaking of that...

Do you guys think that we would have gone back to the Superbowl for a third year in a row if Elway would have stayed one more year?

I'm not sure...my heart says yes...but I think he was smart to retire right at the top of the game.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
              Speaking of that...

Do you guys think that we would have gone back to the Superbowl for a third year in a row if Elway would have stayed one more year?

I'm not sure...my heart says yes...but I think he was smart to retire right at the top of the game.
              Elway was smart to retire but I personally didn't believe he could stay away from the game. Most athletes are forced to retire due to health concerns or not being able to compete due to aging. Elway could have played for at least 2 more years but I guess he realized it was all down hill from that point and decided to save himself the misery. Hard to say if he could have won another Superbowl but if he and Terrell Davis could have played the whole season healthy then yes, I think they would have 3 peated.

Comment

We will be in the superbowl this year , no doubt about it.

I mean come on, who in the hell is gonna get by our defense? Just look back at baltimore a few years back & we have far more on offense than they did.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                  Speaking of that...

The Bronco defense under Greg Robinson was finally exposed during the second super bowl. The next year was not just a problem with Elway retiring.
                  Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

We will win it all 2004-2005.

Comment

Originally posted by thehoot79
                      This year or next? Are you kidding me? You people are delusional if you actually believe we have a Super Bowl contender in Denver. We've assembled a team of ancient fossils who can't play anymore. Hearst, Lynch, Ellis, and Johnson are WAAAAAAY past their prime.
                      And?

So what if they are past their prime? You act like Denver is counting on them to have career years. Every single one of these players is coming into positions where there are very good players that started at had started at the same position last season (with the sole exception of DE).

If Lynch does not perform do you really think we are worried about our secondary? If Hearst is a bust we have 4 more chances to find a running back (not counting the draft!)

No, these guys are all educated gambles where we are hoping to hit the jackpot 1 or 2 times. And if we do, good job Shanahan.

Comment

Working...
                      X