Dillon info ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillon info ?

Anyone know where Dillon went or plans on going? I havent heard any info regarding him and was primarily wondering if the radiers were going to nab him.

Man I hate the raiders....

Re: Dillon info ?

Originally posted by dr0p
    Anyone know where Dillon went or plans on going? I havent heard any info regarding him and was primarily wondering if the radiers were going to nab him.

LOL

Im pretty sure he's still going to the Raiders if he hasn't already screwed that up. Some Atheletes need to learn to keep their mouths shut, these teams/owners aren't gonna take it anymore.

Man I hate the Raiders too....

Benny

Comment

Re: Dillon info ?

It doesn't matter if Dillon goes to the Raiders. Who do they have???? Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, Rich Gannon???? Aging pieces on the offense that mean nothing. I WISH Dillon would go to the Raiders. Just to give them a little gleam of hope. It just hasn't been fair this offseason.

Comment

yup i guess he's goin to the raiders now, cuz those were the only 2 teams really interested in him. Anyone c the episode of the best damn sports show period where dillon was there, they asked him where he would like to play n he sed dallas or denver. Maybe if he whines enuf like TO did he'll end up in dallas lol

Comment

Re: Re: Dillon info ?

Originally posted by Bwelte01
          It doesn't matter if Dillon goes to the Raiders. Who do they have???? Jerry Rice, Tim Brown, Rich Gannon???? Aging pieces on the offense that mean nothing. I WISH Dillon would go to the Raiders. Just to give them a little gleam of hope. It just hasn't been fair this offseason.

Not me, Norv Turner turns Running Backs into monsters. I would rethink your statement If I were you.

Comment

is gannon gonna even play dis year, he shuld jus retire cuz he sux n he's a wlkin fossil

Comment

They got Porter coming off injury who is very good and very young. THey got an aging Gannon,Rice,Brown. On D they now have Sapp/Washington and dont forget Woodsen.

I love them getting Sapp, he is a grade "A" jackass, and he fits in well.

I just dont want to see the raiders even try and climb out of the "black hole" they got themselves in.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Dillon info ?

Originally posted by DPAC88
                is gannon gonna even play dis year, he shuld jus retire cuz he sux n he's a wlkin fossil
                He should, but who are they going to have come in? Tosiosiopo or whatever the hell his name is? He was supposed to be the radiers upcoming star QB, when gannon was out last year he was horrible.....

Gannon is a bangin pocket qb, but he is a fossil, like the rest of the team.

Comment

hu ya tink is gonna have a better year chargers or raiders?

Comment

Originally posted by DPAC88
                    hu ya tink is gonna have a better year chargers or raiders?

The Raiders are gonna have a better year, the Chargers have done NOTHING but lose more guys to FA. They are screwed, canidates for worst team in the NFL IMO.

Benny

Comment

Raiders from the way it looks. Though they did lose Romo, they have picket up some vets (G,LB,DB,RB)

I wish we had Tomilson. Think of the numbers he would put up w/ our O line

Comment

I wish we had Tomilson. Think of the numbers he would put up w/ our O line
                        the first back to put up 3,000 yards

LOL

Comment

Yeah if we REALLY wanted Dillion we wouldn't of signed Hearst.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                            the first back to put up 3,000 yards

LOL

lol

Yeah, that kid is incredible. Best in the NFL in my opinion.

Benny

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                              Yeah if we REALLY wanted Dillion we wouldn't of signed Hearst.
                              We never even showed intrest in dillion... nobody has.

Comment

Working...
                              X