No announcement yet.

Dillon info ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EddyMac, I thought the same thing as you when I saw it.......
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
      EddyMac, I thought the same thing as you when I saw it.......
      lol
      LOL, i guess were both stupid

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cprender8
        were all talkin about the chargers here right?
        They didn't do all that great last year, and they only got worse (based on losing alot of their players due to FA). Their first first round draft pick might push them back up a little though.
        I don't think even picking up the first pick in the draft is gonna help them this year. I don't care how good of a QB you are Manning will not make a difference for the team. I mean he can be Marino or Elway material but still if you have no supporting cast on yor team you wont go very far.

I think it's good for the Chargers to start rebuilding and center around a QB with a lot of potential, but for them to improve? it wont happen this year.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bokyong
          I don't think even picking up the first pick in the draft is gonna help them this year. I don't care how good of a QB you are Manning will not make a difference for the team. I mean he can be Marino or Elway material but still if you have no supporting cast on yor team you wont go very far.

I think it's good for the Chargers to start rebuilding and center around a QB with a lot of potential, but for them to improve? it wont happen this year.
          You have no idea how much they might improve or unimprove during the off-season. A great QB can drastically improve a football team, it's not like San Diego's WR's are incapable of making catches, who knows is all im saying.
          Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Anything they pick up in the draft will make them better. They couldnt get any worse......

If they do pick up Eli, then it does open alot of possibilities.

Comment

Working...
            X