The starting runningback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The starting runningback

At of all the running backs I feel that the solid one would be mike anderson. He put up 1500 yards too. Through my view he is the best running back on the roster

Anderson I would say is the most reliable right now. Q has the most potential, Hearst most experience....

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
      Anderson I would say is the most reliable right now. Q has the most potential, Hearst most experience....

Well put.

We can't lose!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dr0p
        We need a mixture of the three...
        Last edited by EddyMac87; 03-25-2004, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Shannahan will probablly test them all out during the pre-season, and whoever does the best will start in the reg season. It could go back and forth... or maybe were doing that methood where we constantly switch the running backs in and out... you just never know.
          Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

Give them a run through preseason and cut off the dead weight...
            should hopefully find one that stands out from the rest by then.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

HEARSTY BABY, I hate the 49ers, but we got him now. He will take us where we want to go
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

i am just excited that it still seems like it is Q's job to loose. based off of what i read. i think they could be a pretty good duo. and then you could through in anderson, not looking to bad.

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Originally posted by Qistheman
                  i am just excited that it still seems like it is Q's job to loose. based off of what i read. i think they could be a pretty good duo.

and then you could through in anderson, not looking to bad.
                  I like them bringing in a solid veteran that's not going to demand to start better than bringing in a Corey Dillon or a draft pick. I know we will probably still draft a HB, but I think we are set at the HB position as of now.

I like MA, but I think he just needs to stick to being our FB. I think Q, AG and now G-Hearst are going to do just fine as our primary HB's.

Comment

Working...
                  X