Were in for a BIG surprise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were in for a BIG surprise!

Call me paranoid but "Denver Broncos Officials" I think maybe read what we post every once and a while and counter act our moves. The BIG suprise would be the draft, there gonna draft someone we probaly never thought of. I cant wait April 24-25 on espn, espn 2 let the superstars roll in!

Re: Were in for a BIG surprise!

Originally posted by goonies_89
    Call me paranoid but "Denver Broncos Officials" I think maybe read what we post every once and a while and counter act our moves. The BIG suprise would be the draft, there gonna draft someone we probaly never thought of. I cant wait April 24-25 on espn, espn 2 let the superstars roll in!
    me neither dawg, me neither. That is true though like you know how we put down Corey Dillion? When we had SOME intrest in him I wonder if we woulda supported it they woulda went with it hmm....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      that makes me think
      not that we want to support it lol.
      sigpic

Comment

I wasn't expecting George Foster at all last year, seems Shanny always throws us for a loop, in the 1st rd. though i did expect Lelie ,

Comment

Hard to figure out depending on what the teams ahead of us do...
          be funny if Minnesota screwed up there pick like last year, then three teams ran up one after another to grab their guys.

They did it once, why not again. :p
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

I wouldnt go out and say Horrible draft, We havent even seen these kids play yet, Foster if not unjured waslabeled a top 15 pick the previous year, Im not that big on Pierce either, but we have to wait & see

Comment

Working...
            X