BAiley a gain or a loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAiley a gain or a loss?

i think he is a great player and hes a defencive back with hands of a great wide receiver, but i think defencive players are always going to help a team out more than a offencive and with wilson, mobley, lych bailer, pryce. is to domainting for any offence so i think we came out ahead in teh trade
    I beat the best, i came to win are you ready?

Wow, how old is this topic.

I say we came out ahead by the way.

Comment

It's a gain.
      sigpic

Comment

Big Time Gain, also was just wondering, with the signing of Hearst, putting the Dillon trade out of the picture, do we use one of our second round picks and our first rounder to move up in the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by Gouger
          Big Time Gain, also was just wondering, with the signing of Hearst, putting the Dillon trade out of the picture, do we use one of our second round picks and our first rounder to move up in the draft?
          keep moving up the ladder lol, it went from gain, to huge gain, to big time gain. lol anyone else wanna add to it?
          sigpic

Comment

Champ

Bailey has been a great addition to the team. Why didn't we make it to the Super Bowl last year? Indy (Payton Manning) walked all over our defense. Champ Bailey will prevent this from happening next season. I guarantee it!
            Redskins are looking for a trashing Aug. 9!

Comment

LOL. Very true. Our offense is fine... it's our defense that needed the changing, and the signings we've made recently have been more than a God-send.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                it is but we need a #3 wr thats all
                personally I think we'll pick up someone good in the draft but if we don't I think we could make something outta Willie Jackson
                sigpic

Comment

Well if our running game turns out as good as we hope, our passing game shouldn't be a big factor this season.

Comment

Well, according to my Madden game, Bailey will be a huge benefit, along with Lynch. Although Hearst didn't do jack. He kept getting stopped short. Of course that's just a game... I know Bailey and Lynch are sure bets to get us to the Big Game, and our offense has proved itself so...let's giddy up.
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Re: Re: BAiley a gain or a loss?

we came out of it big winners....it freed up our cap....and we got bout 10 players out of that trade....and only losein 1
                      How can trading a 300K a year salary for a 9million a year salary free up a cap. Thats some very interesting math you got going there.

Supporting your team is one thing, but some of you are living in lala land.

Comment

yea....im goin 2 do the bronco end zone dance...were they act like their ridin horses....i no stupid but its all i can come up wid.....WAIT HOLD ON THE MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!
                        I believe the Mile High Salute should come back, I know Anderson loves to do it...being an Ex-Marine and all. Part of me thinks it should stay the signature of the '97-98' Broncos though...and part of me wants them to keep it up.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Bailey was a gain but the trade was a loss

Bailey should help the Broncos but the cost was high--too high in my opinion. I would take Portis over Bailey any day!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: BAiley a gain or a loss?

Originally posted by Paranoid
                            How can trading a 300K a year salary for a 9million a year salary free up a cap. Thats some very interesting math you got going there.

Supporting your team is one thing, but some of you are living in lala land.
                            you're the one in lala land if you think Portis was gonna play for 300k

Comment

Not Me

I think he was good, but not good enough to pay as the best runner in the league... No way

I could easily make the arguement that Ladanian Tomlinson, Jamal Lewis, Deuce McAllister, Ahman Green, Priest Holmes were all JUST as good if not BETTER than Portis. Portis had the benefit of playing against a WEAK division (defensive wise) this year. I'm glad we didn't spend the 50 million on him.

Comment

Working...
                              X