Hearst....? (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearst....? (again)

Please i know there are threads talkin about good ol' Garrison, but wtf are we thinking, the guy is 34 he's had as many injuries as Terrel Davis and he split games with Kevan Barlow, what are we hoping to gain!!!!????? I'd rather gamble with QG, please fill in your opinions
    sigpic

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

Its my understanding that Hearst is not coming in to be the starter. He signed for the veteran minimum and brings experience and depth to the running game. If this is true, I think it was a great pick-up.

Comment

For that price.... come on great pick up

Comment

I want to take a dump on arrowhead stadium...

Comment

^ don't listen to this guy, he's

Comment

Re: Hearst....? (again)

Originally posted by Elway7John
            I'd rather gamble with QG, please fill in your opinions
            Me too, but it's not like he's hurtin us at the cap....

Comment

Re: Re: Hearst....? (again)

Originally posted by EddyMac87
              Me too, but it's not like he's hurtin us at the cap....
              yup i tink he's going to serve as a mentor to all of our young talents, cuz i dun think he would take so lil money for a strtin job unless he was desperate.

Comment

If Garrison Hearst thinks he's gonna be the starter, forget it. Q is gonna walk...err...run all over him. If its a leadership type signing, ya thats great, but man, I'd rather spend that money on another quarterback and sure up the #2 and #3 position so we can concentrate on receivers and DE's and LB's....

where's Karl Mecklenburg and Simon Fletcher when you need them
                Rod Smith's response to Clinton Portis about being traded to Washington...

"Why the %^&! did we do that?"

Comment

folks please

Q is good but he is unproven and is not a durable 25 carry a game back. he will have a chance to play but the battle wii go on between anderson and hearst. also don't count out cecil sapp and ahmad galloway. they are both good backs so it will be exciting but i'd rather have anderson start. oh, and speaking bout injuries, didn't Q suffer a broken leg last year? he didn't get a lot of action so who says his leg won't break agani or develop a problem like TD did? think............

Comment

Did I mention that I'd like to take a dump on arrowhead stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                      ^ don't listen to this guy, he's
                      Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

Comment

okay

me too, i once had a supervisor who loved the chiefs as much as i love our boys, and he almost gave me bad rating after denver beat them in the playoffs during thier SB run........

Comment

I think Hearst will beat out anyone on our roster for the starting RB position. He knows the West Coast offense, and he can still run. He would have had over 1,000 yards last year, but he got hurt. Our line is alot better than the Niner's line, so maybe we can keep him healthy. I'd rather see one of our "homegrown players" start, but may the best man, er running back win.

Comment

good to see you back here PF.........

I agree in part, i still think anderson is the man, but i think it will be a HUGE battle with Hearst. I know he is a great, former Pro Bowl Rb and Anderson in itching for the chance to be the man again, it will be interesrting

Comment

Anderson puts the ball on the ground way too much though. Plus, he's just not a good receiver outta the backfield. Hearst is better in almost all areas than Anderson is, except he's injury prone. I honestly think the signing of Hearst adds more mystery to the RB equation than it does anything else. Let's just draft a RB like we always do. Things seem to work out fine when we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X