Hearst....? (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you make some good points but.......

I dont remember mike fumbling too much and he's a bruser, i think they should run a wishbone with Ruben Drohnes, Anderson and hearst...........LOL

Comment

MA did fumble a bit, didn't he. I had forgotten that. Right after his game in New Orleans he fumbled like three or four times in a row.

Comment

Re: you make some good points but.......

Originally posted by I miss TD
        I dont remember mike fumbling too much and he's a bruser, i think they should run a wishbone with Ruben Drohnes, Anderson and hearst...........LOL
        Then you didn't watch Anderson play that much. I'd love to see us give Droughns and Cecil Sapp a shot. I think both of them could surprise. Droughns was really good at Oregon and Sapp was a great back in college as well.

Comment

yes they were

Sapp has been heard of as "SHANNY's favorite" so far and he's tearing it up in NFL eourpe. I honestly don't remember the Anderson fumbles. I do know he's a bad ass, it's gong to be really interesting, but i think we will be great either way

Comment

Re: Re: Hearst....? (again)

Originally posted by tahuya man
            I'd be willing to bet that Garrison Hearst won't be on the active roster opening day of the regular season.
            how much are you willing to bet?

LOL

Comment

good point

denver could use im and that second or a third round pic to move up in the first two rounds. It's very possible........

Comment

Re: Re: Hearst....? (again)

I'd be willing to bet that Garrison Hearst won't be on the active roster opening day of the regular season.
                I'll take that bet, you're gonna regret, cause I'm the best there's ever been....

Careful, making comments like that leads to copying/pasting of your retorts to lava .......
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hearst....? (again)

Probably more than you would agree to wager
                  LOL

Comment

I remember a very crucial fumble Mike had, it was 2 years ago versus Mia, he just had like a 50 yard reception and ran it down to the goalline, we gave it to him on a dive, he fumbled and we ended up losing that game by 2. I think everyone remembers that game, Elam from 54...good....Omare from like 56 good, we lose by 2.
                    New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31
                      I remember a very crucial fumble Mike had, it was 2 years ago versus Mia, he just had like a 50 yard reception and ran it down to the goalline, we gave it to him on a dive, he fumbled and we ended up losing that game by 2. I think everyone remembers that game, Elam from 54...good....Omare from like 56 good, we lose by 2.
                      (&*&%&%$$#@*(&^&_(+(&%(__+^&^$%[email protected]@!$R(&_(

Oh, thanks alot....I was just getting over that frigg'n game......

*&^^$%&@)*@#_$(+(%)*^&@#_#(%+#$)#+)%+#@&
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

He's a liability issue. If they can split the work load this season, they could be a huge threat and carry the Broncos to another Super Bowl. Two great running backs (IMO) who really haven't had the respect they deserve. We all know Shanahan will make the right decision in the end. One thing is for sure, it's going to be a good season to be a Broncos fan... hell what am I talking about it's a good season to be a Broncos fan anytime!
                        Redskins are looking for a trashing Aug. 9!

Comment

Working...
                        X