No announcement yet.

Your favorite game of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC at Denver (1993..perhaps). Down 20-9 late in 4th quarter. Elway brings them back and wins in last minute. Great game.

Comment

Originally posted by cswil
      KC at Denver (1993..perhaps). Down 20-9 late in 4th quarter. Elway brings them back and wins in last minute. Great game.
      We were down 19-6 dude. Two late TD's made it 20-19. Suprisingly I think it was Elway's only double digit 4th quarter comeback.

Actually I think he did have one more. I think we were trailing the Chiefs 31-21 in 1998, before we scored two TD's to win it 35-31.

I think they are the only ones.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Love
        We were down 19-6 dude. Two late TD's made it 20-19. Suprisingly I think it was Elway's only double digit 4th quarter comeback.

Actually I think he did have one more. I think we were trailing the Chiefs 31-21 in 1998, before we scored two TD's to win it 35-31.

Yup on the 1998 game.

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/boxes/...1998-14-kc-den

Remember when that ****head Rison did that Spiderman pose on our goalpost in that 98 game?? So glad we came back in that one.

Comment

That was my favorite. I think we scored both TDs in like 2 mins.
          RIP Darrent Williams
          You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

I stand corrected. Doing it off top of my head in a hurry. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by broncokev
              Fav. game was the Charger/Miami game(Playoff game..WOW!!!)
              another good one was the Houston/Buffalo game(just watched this on TV the other day, when Buffalo was down what 27-3?? & came back & won in OT!!)
              The San Diego/Miami game, I think, has supplanted the 1958 NFL Championship game as the 'Greatest Game Ever Played' Fantastic game, just fantastic.

And the bills were down 35-3 before coming back to win 41-38.

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

My favorite game of all time? Well, there are a few games I really enjoyed.

The January 3, 1987 Divisional Game against the Jets. Went to double overtime. Browns ended up winning 23-20 in Double Overtime. Awesome game. That great game was followed up by ... 'The Drive' Those Browns teams were special and should have gone to the Super Bowl.

On October 31, 1999. Against the Saints - was one of the few feel good games of the expansion season. Couch won the game in the final seconds on a Hail Mary pass. This would be the Browns first win of the 99' season.

December 29, 2002. Against the Falcons in the last regular season game of that year. The Browns came into town against them and William Green ran all over them for 178 yards and 2 touchdowns to win 24-16 - this game locked up the Browns as a Wild Card in the playoffs.

October 5, 2003. Couch's last hurrah. Against arch-rival Pittsburgh, Couch would have the best game of his career and complete 20 of 25 for 208 yards 2 touchdowns and 1 rushing touchdown to win 33-13.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

My fave was the Jacksonville game last year. It was the first time I'd gotten to see my Broncos live. The Broncos beat the Jaguars down mercilessly (especially Leftwich) all game. With the amount of other Bronco fans in the stadium, it was almost like playing at a neutral site.

I really think it was almost 1/3 orange and blue. I got to meet a few other fans at the game and had a good time tailgaiting before hand. Being stuck on the east coast it is very rare to have the Broncos play close by. Two years ago, I had tickets to the game but had to go to a funeral and missed it. I couldn't get the time off work to go to Tampa or New Orleans and Atlanta and Carolina played in Denver.

It kinda is a bummer to live so far away and almost never get to see the Broncos live, but anytime they come close, I'll be there from now on!

Comment

The 2003 playoff game against the Colts. Watch Al Wilson and company arguing amongst themselves while Marvin sprinted down the field was priceless. Almost as good as the look on Shanahans face on the sideline. The 2004 game is a close second. Good luck to the Bronco's this year, this Colts fan hopes we meet in the AFC championship game.
                    Grab a brew, dont cost nothin

Comment

How about that look on peyton manning's face when his kicker sailed that ball wide right!!!!!!!

Comment

Broncos vs Packers Superbowl XXXII

Originally posted by lvbronx
                        The Raider game in 76, when we intercepted Stabler 7 times.

It was the game Tom Jackson said to John Madden, "It's all over Fatman!". PK Jim Turner even scored a TD on a pass from Norris Weese on a fake field goal right before half.

To me, this was the turning point in Bronco history, from perenial doormat to being a contended year in and year out for the next 30 years. This was the game when we all finally knew the Broncos were for real, and we haven't looked back since.

Oh yes, lvbronx, you can be my old-school chum.

It felt like my brother and I were the ONLY kids at school who loved the Broncos back in the early and mid 70's. Even after losing a game I wore my Orange Crush t-shirt, giant "Oranga-a-boom" button, and Bronco scarf to school on Monday. Man, I sure took a lot of flack...

Can anyone remember the game in 2003 when McCaffrey got hit really hard and was taken out for the rest of the season? Thanks.

Comment

January 8th 2000...Music City Miracle

After Steve Christie kicked a 51-yard field goal to give Buffalo a 16-15 lead with 16 second remaining, the Titans’ Kevin Dyson returned a Frank Wycheck lateral on the ensuing kickoff 75 yards for a touchdown, scoring with three seconds left in the game. Titans won the game 22 to 16. Great game!

Comment

Originally posted by Chica_Ang
                            Oh yes, lvbronx, you can be my old-school chum.

It felt like my brother and I were the ONLY kids at school who loved the Broncos back in the early and mid 70's. Even after losing a game I wore my Orange Crush t-shirt, giant "Oranga-a-boom" button, and Bronco scarf to school on Monday. Man, I sure took a lot of flack...

Can anyone remember the game in 2003 when McCaffrey got hit really hard and was taken out for the rest of the season? Thanks.
                            I think everyone remembers that game. It was the 2001 season opener on September 10th, on Monday Night against the Giants. It was the first regular season game played at Invesco and Eddy Mac was going accross the middle of the field, Griese threw it high and McCaffrey went up to grab it and got hit by the DB the wrong way and both bones in his lower leg were broken.

Comment

The last playoff game that we won. HEHEHE
                              sigpic

Comment

Chargers/Dolphins in the 80's Kellen Winslow's signature game
                                Ice Bowl '60's (67??), Packers/Cowboys (especially since Dallas lost) Bart Starr over Kramer for the score
                                This one's for John, Broncos/Packers.... #7 does a helicopter

No particular order on these, all great games, and the team that was my favorite at the time won.

Comment

Working...
                                X