Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpe Retired..... im sad

:
    he is so nice now hes gone, he was the best....
    I beat the best, i came to win are you ready?

where did you hear this?

Comment

on foxsports.com

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2258226
      I beat the best, i came to win are you ready?

Comment

hey Romanoski is in the market

Comment

I think that either Foxsports is either jumping the gun, or is making an assumption. Either way, shame on them for just putting him on a list of names like that!

I've not seen any reports anywhere else about this...

Comment

ya plus fox isnt known for their news either, i mean look, they had hiradlo working for them

Comment

yeah they are jumping the gun, He has not made an announcement yet, what idiot would go by that chart,
              (shakes head)

Comment

actully it would hit NFL.com or espn first. I know this cause Hearsts sign wasnt on denverbroncos.com for awhile. It was on espn, then denverbronco.com, then nfl.com.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
                  if its there y isnt on broncos web site....i would think thats the first place they would put it.....i dont think this page is really tellin the truth.....the official broncos.com would have it
                  Not necessarily...the main page didn't mention anything about Portis/Bailey until it was almost a done deal...

I'll just keep my ears/eyes open...I'll report back if he retires...

Comment

I sent them "feedback" regarding the page...Here is a copy, if anyone else wants to chime in...

Hi there, I am a long time Bronco fan, and am very displeased to see that you are either jumping the gun or making assumptions for the status of Denver Bronco tight end Shannon Sharpe. On this page: http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2258226 you list him as having retired already--he has not made any announcements regarding his status. If he decides to retire or stay, I think it should be up to him to hold a press conference, not have the likes of you reporting that he has retired! If he does go out this off-season, it should be with flair and class (much like his career!) not as another name on a list. Please either remove him from the list or give us proof that he has, indeed, decided to hang up his horsey-hat for good!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                      I sent them "feedback" regarding the page...Here is a copy, if anyone else wants to chime in...

Hi there, I am a long time Bronco fan, and am very displeased to see that you are either jumping the gun or making assumptions for the status of Denver Bronco tight end Shannon Sharpe. On this page: http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2258226 you list him as having retired already--he has not made any announcements regarding his status. If he decides to retire or stay, I think it should be up to him to hold a press conference, not have the likes of you reporting that he has retired! If he does go out this off-season, it should be with flair and class (much like his career!) not as another name on a list. Please either remove him from the list or give us proof that he has, indeed, decided to hang up his horsey-hat for good!
                      I don't think I would have been so eloquent......they're just making ASSes out of yoU and ME.....
                      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                        I don't think I would have been so eloquent......they're just making ASSes out of yoU and ME.....

Yeh well, I am trying to learn this thing called tact!

Plus I'm drinking tonight...so the poetry just flows!

Comment

:o whats up with fox the mess with everything what do they know the only thing fox has ever done right is malcom in the middle, simpson, and family guy and they screwed that up to

Whats a Quarter Back to do with so many choices....Bell....Griffin....Hearst....Smith....W atts and our D rocks!!! Hey Sharpe good luck with CBS
                          THE PLAGUE IS BACK!

Comment

LOL atleast fox will be taking Romo off the field! ...He's been working with them re: broadcasting...

Comment

Yea, I think they are making an assumption about Sharpe. Sharpe is the best active TE in the NFL, and that would certainly make the news.
                              Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                              X