Biggest Impact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Impact?

Of all the players signed which one will have the biggest impact? Which Player will have the biggest unexpected impact? IE Ferguson of this year.

MO:I think Lynch will give us 2 very good years one PB. And then be walking. I think Champ will dominate but not be noticed because nobody throws his way. And I think Luther will be respectable for 9 games and be hurt the rest.

Offensively I think Mike Anderson will play 1 and 2nd and Griffin will be 3rd down back. Personally IMO Griffin doesn't run well enough in traffic. He needs screens and draws to dominate.
    http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Champ Bailey. We gave up Clinton Portis, he's gonna be the man to turn our defense around this year (not that it was that bad last year). He's got the leadership skills and most definetely has the "skills to pay the bills". Look for tons of one-on-one coverage there... he can take any of the premiere WRs we have in the league today. This in-turn frees up more of our defensive guys to cover other threats downfield. GO CHAMP!
    Redskins are looking for a trashing Aug. 9!

Comment

lynch and bailey will be good on d, our new d-line aquisitions(???) will put up respectable numbers in a rotation scenario and i think that lelie will have a sort of break out yr

Comment

Man....

I REALLY hope Lelie has this 'break out year.'.. because if he doesn't... with the line-up we have right now, our WRs are hurting. I look to see the team signing a back-up QB and another veteran WR after June 1st.

I don't agree that Luther Ellis will be hurt....he hasn't been injury prone his ENTIRE career. One injured season doesn't make it a pattern.

I have to agree that Bailey will make the biggest impact....but it won't be a impact you can show with "stats." It will be an impact that will allow our defensive coordinator to do different things to try and get pressure on the QB. Lynch will have a 'leadership' impact, both on and off the field. He's a true 'field general.'

I have to say That FOSTER (although not a new aquisition, but a NEW starter) will have to be a HUGE impact player since he will be counted on to anchor that spot on the line.

Comment

I REALLY hope Lelie has this 'break out year
          Me too! As far as impact players I see Bailey steppin up Big, but I love the versa. Droughs brings to the table.

Comment

I think Luther Eliss will be snubbed by the pro bowl selection, but may win comeback player of the year. Hearst is a possibilty at that too, and it would be his third one.

Comment

As it stands now, I believe Hearst or Lynch are in position to provide the biggest impact. Hearst because I believe he is your best RB right now but I question whether he can make it through the whole season as a full-time starter. However, when he plays he will play BIG. Lynch because of the high level of emotion and intensity he brings to the game along with championship experience. Unfortunately, I don't think Champ is going to work out. He will play and he will have some good games but the bad will outweigh the good. He will be challenged and burned more often than you think. He won't have a bad year, just a disappointing year (if that makes sense).

Comment

Originally posted by Derock
                As it stands now, I believe Hearst or Lynch are in position to provide the biggest impact. Hearst because I believe he is your best RB right now but I question whether he can make it through the whole season as a full-time starter. However, when he plays he will play BIG. Lynch because of the high level of emotion and intensity he brings to the game along with championship experience. Unfortunately, I don't think Champ is going to work out. He will play and he will have some good games but the bad will outweigh the good. He will be challenged and burned more often than you think. He won't have a bad year, just a disappointing year (if that makes sense).
                It makes all the sense in the world...........coming from your trap!

Why can't you simply answer a post without interjecting your old opinions....hell, I'm surprised you didn't bring up the frigg'n Booker story again. Get over yourself....I don't see ANYBODY asking you for your opinion....because it IS your opinion.

Your **** is growing cumbersome.....
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

imho Lenny Walls is set to go to Honolulu,
                  Offenses will be looking his way all the time, he'll have plenty of chances to make big plays.

Comment

Working...
                  X