Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Hall of Famers on the roster....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jared
    MAybe Elam.

Smith is on the bubble right now. We'll see where he ends up.

Lynch probably.

Zimmerman played for the Vikings, not the Redskins.

That's about it beyond Sharpe, who should be a lock. n It's way too early to tell for Bailey, Wilson, and anyone else.

I agree that Smith is on the bubble now, but that will change in the next couple years unless he has some devastating injuries. I think he is a hall of famer, he's got the rings and numbers.

Lynch is a hall of famer, but he will go in a Buc unless we can win a superbowl, that would be great. Anyway he has been dominant for years and helped change a culture of losing in TB.

Nalen has an outside chance, but unfortunately he probably wont get in. If Tom Jackson and Gradishar and greats of the past have been snubbed for so long, why would it change for Nalen all of a sudden. He does have rings though.

I think one person who not many people consider a hall of famer but will be enshrined is Mike Shanahan.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede

Lynch is a hall of famer, but he will go in a Buc unless we can win a superbowl, that would be great. Anyway he has been dominant for years and helped change a culture of losing in TB.
      The NFL HOF does not induct people as a belonging to a specific team, unlike MLB.

They list all the teams the player was with, and the team with the longest suration of service gets top billing. In the event of an even split of time, all teams with that amount of time get to share equal billing.

Lynch will go in as a former Buccaneer and former Bronco. If he gets in. To me, Ronnie Lott and Night Train Lane are the standards for DB's in the HOF. I don't knwo if Lynch is at that level. I think he'll probably get voted in though.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

I think that Rod Smith will get in and here is why:

1. He is putting up #'s that rank right up there with some of the all time greats....

2. He has 2 Super Bowl rings....

3. He has done all of this as an undrafted free agent rookie who started his career on the Practice Squad....

All of this translates into a H.O.F. career for Rod Smith with #3 on my list being the kicker....

Oh yeah - Rod Smith is one of the most well respected men in the game and he is a great role model for younger athletes and for that matter, people of all ages....

Rod Smith I you!!!!

I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Two years ago, I said Rod was 300 catches and 4,000 yards away. He's pretty much cut those numbers in half. He needs another 80/1,000 season and a couple more small ones, or a super bowl ring. The voting process is logjammed with receivers waiting to get in.

Elam, I doubt it. If it weren't for Vinatieri, he'd have a good shot. Adam really took the steam out of his chances, though.

Wilson, no way. Lynch, unlikely.

Nalen is possible, as if to recognize all those great O-Lines we've had in the Shanahan era.

Atwater won't ever make it, sadly. Zimmerman will within a decade. Sharpe is definite. From what I've been reading, TD probably will, although not on the first ballot.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

nalen-yes
            smith-yes
            elam-yes
            lynch-yes
            wilson- probably not, but is very possible.
            bailey-has more seasons like last year's than yes. has better chance than wilson.

Comment

Working...
            X