Adding fuel to the fire: Detailed Champ in 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Hey guy you're wasting your breath. Aardie has always posted this way, always thinks he has all the answers, and talks down to people. Rest assured Aardie will disappear again like he always does. Btw if you haven't already figured it out he's not fan of the Broncos.
    Heh, he sure tends to shut up if the Broncos are doing well. All the more reason the cheer on the Broncos! (Who am I kidding, I can't really root any harder for the Broncos than I already do. )
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Hey guy you're wasting your breath. Aardie has always posted this way, always thinks he has all the answers, and talks down to people. Rest assured Aardie will disappear again like he always does. Btw if you haven't already figured it out he's not fan of the Broncos.
      Ya your right TX. Ill just feel sorry for the poor kid and move on.
      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
        Heh, he sure tends to shut up if the Broncos are doing well. All the more reason the cheer on the Broncos! (Who am I kidding, I can't really root any harder for the Broncos than I already do. )
        Aint that the truth. If aardie rooted that hard for the Broncos I think the poor guy would implode.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Aint that the truth. If aardie rooted that hard for the Broncos I think the poor guy would implode.
          Is ole aawolfnipples still here?
          ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X