Champ Bailey's season last year was a fluke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Bailey's season last year was a fluke

Don ttake this the wrong way. Im the bigest champ fan ever! I was readingaan article and he said if he had not injured his shoulder, ankle and hammy last season then he would not have played off the WR's so much. He said while playing off them it gave him time to see the routes develop and make big plays.

So basically Champ was a Champ last season thanks to Ronnie Brown.

Thanks Ronnie
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
    Don ttake this the wrong way. Im the bigest champ fan ever! I was readingaan article and he said if he had not injured his shoulder, ankle and hammy last season then he would not have played off the WR's so much. He said while playing off them it gave him time to see the routes develop and make big plays.

Thanks Ronnie

Thank you ronnie. Champ saved our season last year. Thank you champ.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Ronnie
      i don't think it was a fluke, he is the best corner, and he proved it last year, tho i think his INT's maybe lower this year, just because they will throw to the other side, whoever is on the other side of bailey, will have the most ints this year, my opinion.
      sigpic

Comment

Tatum for winslow?
        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Thanks Ronnie

is this article some kind of joke?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
            is this article some kind of joke?

i hope so

Comment

Champ did say that he played off the ball more and was able to see routes develop because of it.

He did not bump and run as often.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Teams thought he was weaker (which he was for some games due to that hammy), so they threw his way more.

As we all know doing that is generally considered a bad idea.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Fluke...I think not...what's to stop him from playing the same way next year?

Comment

God you guys take stuff personal.

If he would not have played off then he would not have seen the routes develop=fluke.
                    -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

If he would not have played off then he would not have seen the routes develop=fluke.
                      I think of it more as an adjustment.

A fluke would be like the NFL accidentally used a material in the footballs that was attracted to a fiber in Champ Bailey's gloves.

Comment

No I read an article about it. He just said he got more picks because of that but his overall play was by far way down last year because of the injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                          I think of it more as an adjustment.

A fluke would be like the NFL accidentally used a material in the footballs that was attracted to a fiber in Champ Bailey's gloves.
                          Now that would've been funny.
                          President Cool

Comment

a fluke........is like dropping your fountain pop....and it tumbles yet lands right side up..thats a fluke

what champ did was use his God given speed and talent to take advantage of the situation.......not a fluke
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

hell probably be better this year, hell stick to the same thing from last year, but hes healthy now.

Comment

Working...
                              X