Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury

we have signed hearst , but , how many time will be injured this guy ?

with the money that we give him , we could resigned ian gold !!

we ' ve got a lot of guy who can run ...

Re: Injury

Originally posted by donovan

Hearst didn't cost THAT much. We signed him for the minimum of his postion.

Gold is asking for 2 trillion dollars.

Comment

RE

THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION !!

Comment

I'll take the fact he's an experience veteran and I think he has a good chance to make the team...but I think he might get cut...I've seen this before.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

We have some solid RB competition this year:

Q
          Ahmaad Galloway
          Mike Anderson
          Reuben Droughns
          Garrison Hearst
          Cecil Sapp
          A Draft Pick or two

I think we will go with 3 RBs and two FB/RBs again this year. Having MA and RD really gives us a lot of depth.
          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Re: Injury

Originally posted by donovan

yeah, but none of them are as good as garrison!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Hearst brings a tremendous amount of experience and talent. Granted he may have lost a step, but I'm willing to wager that he's the opening day starter at home against the Chefs. I like Q but I think that barring injury in Europe Galloway will be the #2 back. As for Mike Anderson, I love the guy, he's a good runner, but I think Shanny is probably trying to keep him solely a fb. I predict that unless Hearst get hurt (which is likely given his history), Mikes carries are going to be dramatically limited this season. Thanks to the moves we've made this year, I feel like I did going into the 97 season. Go Broncs
              Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

i think my salsa makes all the girls take off there underpants.

Go broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                  i think my salsa makes all the girls take off there underpants.
                  lmao

can i get the recipe?

Comment

hearst didn't cost anything. he is a good lockeroom guy and can be a productive. he won't get hurt bcaus he wont have the ball every play like cp. (cp would have gotten hurt this year!!)
                    Champ Baily

Comment

Originally posted by champbaily
                      hearst didn't cost anything. he is a good lockeroom guy and can be a productive. he won't get hurt bcaus he wont have the ball every play like cp. (cp would have gotten hurt this year!!)
                      would of? he is more apt to get hurt in washington this year then he was with us... oh well his stupid idea to cry abotu the contract
                      No matter what, I win.

Comment

I think Washington has a very good line. Fiore, Jansen, Samuels...some nice players on that line. We'll see how much Q gets injured. That way, all you guys can turn on him too.

Comment

Hearst will be injured and done for by mid-season. He's spent physically.
                          The best ever!

Comment

Yeah...he's "spent physically". That's why he was well on pace for another 1,000 yard season even after splitting time with Barlow before he injured his ankle. C'mon, the Niners line is a joke. Our line does a much better job at protecting our 'backs. I DO agree that Hearst gets hurt alot, but he has always come back in fine form and those ankle injuries are a ***** to overcome at any age. Even a youngster like Portis needed 3-4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                              Yeah...he's "spent physically". That's why he was well on pace for another 1,000 yard season even after splitting time with Barlow before he injured his ankle. C'mon, the Niners line is a joke. Our line does a much better job at protecting our 'backs. I DO agree that Hearst gets hurt alot, but he has always come back in fine form and those ankle injuries are a ***** to overcome at any age. Even a youngster like Portis needed 3-4 weeks.
                              I agree...but you simply have to have durability at that position. He may always come back in fine form...but in order to do that you miss playing time. You need a player like that on the field full-time...not part-time.
                              The best ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X