Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranking the defensive backs, team-by-team (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver Ranked #1 !!

Link

We are ranked #1 for Defensive Backs!! They love our mix of Bailey, D-Will, Foxy, Lynch and Furgy!
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

Already posted http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=67532
      RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Yea, they're no. 10.

Comment

Here's the best part:

Ty Law is no longer playing at a Pro Bowl level — despite leading the league in interceptions, he finished 80th in Stop Rate — but he's way better than anyone else who could fill the slot opposite Surtain.
          So, in conclusion, Ty Law is overrated and KC's depth sucks. Awesome...

Comment

well... it seems they have us ranked-
            #1 in D-backs
            #1 in O-linemen
            #5 in QBs
            #8 in Linebackers
            #14 in recievers...(i think we're better then that.. top-10 at least)
            #15 in D-linemen
            #15 in RBs..(but with a #1 o-line that pumps out 1000 yrd rushers like a firehose.. we could be ranked #32 and it wouldnt make a difference)

can anyone else smell a SB?
            2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
              am i the only one that was a big deltha o'neal fan when he was here, and still wishes he was around? if i am, i'll just bottle it up but...

imagine champ and deltha with dwill or foxworth as nickle
              Deltha got INTs, but he gave up waaayy more passes then he did get INTS. Notice how everyone says Cincy's pass d is horrible and they gave up soo many points through the air EVEN with O'Neals 10 INTs? Deltha is too much of a risk taker. He only goes for the INT, even if it is too risky to go for. Shutdown guys like Champ are much better.

Comment

Don't really care about these rankings... I want us to BE #1, not ranked #1.

Comment

giggity giggity

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                    am i the only one that was a big deltha o'neal fan when he was here, and still wishes he was around? if i am, i'll just bottle it up but...

imagine champ and deltha with dwill or foxworth as nickle

Denver's secondary would be unstoppable with big play ability.

Champ, Dwilliams starting, with Foxy in the nickel. Deltha would probably be the best dime CB in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                    X