Hats off to Tatum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to Tatum!

My hats off to Tatum for never crying, giving up, or bad mouthing the staff in any way. He always puts a bright note on his situation, and lets face it...it has nmot been favorable to him thus far in his early career. Inan error of Divas (Owens), he has a refreshing charactor. Go get em Tater!

Originally posted by Shanahanaramjam
    My hats off to Tatum for never crying, giving up, or bad mouthing the staff in any way. He always puts a bright note on his situation, and lets face it...it has nmot been favorable to him thus far in his early career. Inan error of Divas (Owens), he has a refreshing charactor. Go get em Tater!
    He said it was a "Slap to the face." according to reports I believe, and then went on to say that he feels Shanahan and the staff distrust him. Sounds like he didn't take it all to well if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by rovolution
      He said it was a "Slap to the face." according to reports I believe, and then went on to say that he feels Shanahan and the staff distrust him. Sounds like he didn't take it all to well if you ask me.
      Yea, there was sour grapes for sure. But, Shanahan immediately said that if that's his mentality, then he probably won't win the starting back position. BUT, if he stayed positive, he could end up winning it.

Maybe Tatum decided to zip his lip & try harder.
      sigpic

Comment

because they keep screwing him

Comment

How is it not a slap in the face?

...and it's perfectly clear that the FO distrusts him. Everybody does.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            How is it not a slap in the face?

...and it's perfectly clear that the FO distrusts him. Everybody does.
            Thank you,this is a dumb post

Comment

Originally posted by DisturbedBronco

for a newcomer to the boards u sure act like u kno everything......wabronco is one smart dude
              "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by DisturbedBronco
                It was a joke man, lighten up!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos86
                  for a newcomer to the boards u sure act like u kno everything......wabronco is one smart dude
                  Long time no see 86. I think he was agreeing with me, I dunno though. If he was calling my post dumb, boy, I'll e-beat his e-ass. (get it?)

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                    It was a joke man, lighten up!
                    This entire thread is shrouded in confusion. Now that I think about it, the thread starter was trying to be...son of a...sarcastic. I'm the last person on this board that should be missing obvious sarcasm. Damnit...I'm losing my edge.

Edit-it's dammit, not damnit. I've been mispelling dammit my entire life. My world is closing around me! AHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                      Long time no see 86. I think he was agreeing with me, I dunno though. If he was calling my post dumb, boy, I'll e-beat his e-ass. (get it?)

haha .....and i havent had a computer for awhile, but i just got a new one so youll be seeing some more of me
                      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                      X