do ya feel safe with larry......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do ya feel safe with larry......

man i don't feel safe with larry and our D.i know champ wasn't playing.it's not all of the defense but no pass rush i don't like that. C.Brown G.Warren were not there but those guys didn't get a great pass rush on QBs last year.we have the best group of LBs in the league.thats asking alot from those guys to get pressure almost all the time.K.Lang i think got some pressure on the QB.i didn't see the whole game,i need to finish watching it. am i wrong?
    elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Don't be too worried. With all the starters (especially Bailey), our defense should be easily a top 10 defense.

Comment

Originally posted by cybsnke
      man i don't feel safe with larry and our D.i know champ wasn't playing.it's not all of the defense but no pass rush i don't like that. C.Brown G.Warren were not there but those guys didn't get a great pass rush on QBs last year.we have the best group of LBs in the league.thats asking alot from those guys to get pressure almost all the time.K.Lang i think got some pressure on the QB.i didn't see the whole game,i need to finish watching it. am i wrong?

Since I don't have any control over what personel we bring in I don't worry about it.

I think Coyer has done a descent job with players Shanahan has given him to work with.

Btw Brown is power end so he's not likely to get a great deal of sacks and Warren was asked to occupy as many blockers as possible so that the LBs could make plays.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

also, all of our LBs missed alot of tackles, which you KNOW isnt going to happen during the season. Dont worry theres nothing to worry about
        sigpic

Comment

Our lack of pass rush, and Coyer's scheme, concerns me.

Comment

Our D has been good under Coyer so far. Until he gives me a reason not to trust his schemes then I am on his side

Comment

Originally posted by broncos162680
              Our D has been good under Coyer so far. Until he gives me a reason not to trust his schemes then I am on his side

It has been good, but when it's exposed, it's susceptible to big plays, and opponents moving the ball at will. Just like what Pittsburgh did.

Good teams will find a way to expose it, as they have in the pst.

Comment

That is true....hopefully shanny and cowyer will fix that problem. It just kills me to watch games I know we should be winning, and the other teams offence just destroys us

Comment

Based off of our record in the playoffs with him calling the shots no.

3 trips to the playoffs, 3 disasters.

Its funny how after a draft we hear stories about coaches influencing a draft decision ..ie: Bobby Turner last year with Clarrett...but we never hear of Coyer influencing any pick. I guess thats why we have been lacking in the drafting of a DE..either that or he just sucks at evaluating talent.

Comment

He will have to fix it eventually or shanny will send him packing. I don't think you can blame one bad game nessesarilly on him, as for the other two games, the colts just owned us on every level. I feel that may have more to do with shanny than cowyer

Comment

I am concerned about Coyers schemes. I think he was a big part of the 3 playoffs disasters we have had recently. Im praying for a better results this year though....

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                        It has been good, but when it's exposed, it's susceptible to big plays, and opponents moving the ball at will. Just like what Pittsburgh did.

Good teams will find a way to expose it, as they have in the pst.
                        this is what i was talking about.the PITT. game the D didn't get those guys to punt until after the midway point of the third qt.we needed someone to rush the QB and we don't have anybody too do that.i hope elvis can help.
                        elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Comment

Elvis Dumervil did alright. He put a lil pressure on the qb a few times I thought.

Comment

I was never really a fan of the way Coyer runs our defense scheme, don’t get me wrong he did a great job last year, but I feel our defense can be so much more deadly. We have the guys to be one of the top 5 defense in my opinion (yes its my opinion), I feel if we return to our base defense this year and hide the all out blitz a little better , still send the all out blitz just not as much as we did, I feel we will be killers this year.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

Coyer

I Think Coyer Has Always Had People Doubting Him, Remember The First Game Of The Season Last Year We Got Beat By The Dolphins And Everyone Wanted Coyers Head .
                              There Are Times I Am Very Frustrated With The Way The Defense Is Ran But Thats Just My Opinion On Things.
                              Coyer Is One Of Many Denver Coaches And Bowlen Must Think He Is Worth Keeping Around, Cuz He Is Still Here.
                              Last Season 13-3 And Our Defense Won Alot Of Those Games For Us, Its Only Pre Season So Things Will Get Better And I Am Looking Forward To Warren Being Set Free To Cause Havoc On Qbs. Go Broncos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X