• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Point Stance Mike & Mike Podcast on Cutler

"Jay looked Crisp. He looked incredibly poised in the pocket"

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

this could not have been included in one of the over 15 cutler threads?

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
      Maybe so but since he had the right to create it since it is a "new topic" it his choice.
      Last edited by TXBRONC; 08-15-2006, 12:15 PM.
      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
        Since this was from a different source that is why I made a new subject.

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
          "Jay looked Crisp. He looked incredibly poised in the pocket"
          Um, so?

I mean, it's great that Cutler looked good, but there's no context to this question and no follow up or anything.... it's just sort of... there. For all I know, the question could have been: "Could you repeat this for me? 'Jay looked crisp. He looked incredibly poised in the pocket.'"

Obviously, that wasn't the question, but a little bit of the before and after would have been nice.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
            Since this was from a different source that is why I made a new subject.

While you have to right to start a thread the little that you satated could have been easily been place in another already thread. One of the many ones out there.

There are 500 threads this could have been added into.
            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/sear...earchid=771028

Time to merge it.
            Last edited by JRWIZ; 08-15-2006, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KyLewin
              Um, so?

I mean, it's great that Cutler looked good, but there's no context to this question and no follow up or anything.... it's just sort of... there. For all I know, the question could have been: "Could you repeat this for me? 'Jay looked crisp. He looked incredibly poised in the pocket.'"

Obviously, that wasn't the question, but a little bit of the before and after would have been nice.
              I am just stating that Jay is getting all kinds of press.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Originally posted by KyLewin
                Um, so?

Here is some more reading for you:

From the Sporting News

Should Jake Plummer be worried about losing his starting job? Well, no, but my answer doesn't extend beyond 2006. The Broncos gave rookie Jay Cutler 22 attempts against the Lions in his first NFL game action, and the rookie from Vandy just dandy, looking like he had been in Denver's offense for years.
                When he was drafted, I thought Cutler would be a perfect fit for the team because his combination of smarts and athleticism. Be excited Broncos fans but also be patient.

Posted by mmastenbrook17 on Sat Aug 12, 2006 03:46 pm

I think that Cutler did the best out of all of them. He was very accurate putting the ball between the numbers.

Posted by jetsmetsirish on Sun Aug 13, 2006 02:37 pm

I know preseason is the preseason, and of course things won't always pan out in the regular season, but Jay Cutler did look very good at the helm. He made his throws, both short and long, and looked comfortable in the pocket. Even with Kubiak in Houston, Broncos will still run the same or atleast very similar offense. And in that offense, the runningback is the focus, so as long as the QB doesn't hurt them, the offense will be fine. Cutler is a very smart QB with a very strong arm, so I think he'll be very good in the Broncos offense in years to come.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

everything should be merged into Culter looks Greeaaatt!!! because he just looks Greeeeaaat! except he needs his visor

Comment

Originally posted by NBudris
                    everything should be merged into Culter looks Greeaaatt!!! because he just looks Greeeeaaat! except he needs his visor

He does need his visor. See I think he looks up to Jake and if Jake does not have one he wants to be cool and not have one either.

Where Jay Graduated!

Comment

Working...
                    X