Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No first day backs!! PLEASE!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No first day backs!! PLEASE!!!!

    why draft a running back with one of our first day picks like everyone is saying??? this is a weak rb class and we already gots hearst, griffin, galloway, and mike anderson. we should get a wr, te, olb, and dt. maybe a de for the pass rush.
    Champ Baily

  • #2
    I think we should take a TE, even if Sharpe doesnt retire.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Because even with the draft class being thin for back receivers are stocked and we could pick up a good back someone such as Tatum Bell with one of our second round picks.

      I am personally not sold on some of the backs we have but I also have complete confidence in shanny when it comes to our running game.

      Comment


      • #4
        shanny has drafted a rb in every draft since coming to denver.....why would he stop now.......with 11 picks???????
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

        -- Samuel Adams

        sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rcsodak
          with 11 picks???????
          i thought we had 9.....

          Comment


          • #6
            1st: 1
            2nd: 2
            3rd: 1
            4th: 1
            5th: 1
            6th: 2
            7th: 3

            Total: 11

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EddyMac87
              i thought we had 9.....
              picked up 2 compensatory 7th rounders for our free agent losses last year.......
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

              -- Samuel Adams

              sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                I would like t see us do something with our first pick other than waste it like we have in the past ie Deltha and Willie, so I hope that they just take the best player on the board regadless of position
                sigpic WHEC-724

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think we will draft a RB in Round 3 or 4, but you never know. Shanny could go in Round 2 like he did for CP or he could go after Round 4 like he did with TD, MA, and Olandis Gary.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We need a Lineback just as bad as a TE if Sharpe Retires

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Physbo
                      We need a Lineback just as bad as a TE if Sharpe Retires
                      Get off this LB thing Pierce is a force I watched him at Kansas State every Saturday for 2 years he went into the Draft as a Junior Last year and many said he would have been a 1st round pick if he would have waited to come out this year look for him to step it up this year trust me
                      sigpic WHEC-724

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by nickmeyer
                        Get off this LB thing Pierce is a force I watched him at Kansas State every Saturday for 2 years he went into the Draft as a Junior Last year and many said he would have been a 1st round pick if he would have waited to come out this year look for him to step it up this year trust me
                        I've been a big Terry Pierce fan since he went to K-State. That's how I chose my nickname. I think he'll be a good asset to this team. Only problem is that he plays behind Wilson, and I'm not sure if we want to move him to OLB.
                        Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pierce
                          I've been a big Terry Pierce fan since he went to K-State. That's how I chose my nickname. I think he'll be a good asset to this team. Only problem is that he plays behind Wilson, and I'm not sure if we want to move him to OLB.
                          Call me Crazy what about moving Wilson to the outside!!!!?????
                          sigpic WHEC-724

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Pierce isn't real fast, but I think he may be faster than Mobley. Right now, I know he's faster than Mobley since Mobes is coming off that injury. I wonder if he will come back from that? Pierce would be good at OLB though. He is a headhunter.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                              Pierce isn't real fast, but I think he may be faster than Mobley. Right now, I know he's faster than Mobley since Mobes is coming off that injury. I wonder if he will come back from that? Pierce would be good at OLB though. He is a headhunter.
                              Yeah I know he is from Kansas State
                              sigpic WHEC-724

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X