Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fat Joe
    If he could stay healthy.......

All that said,I'd say Ray Lewis. Hes a ******* machine.
    Al isn't doing it for ya huh?

Comment

1) Moss
      2) Tomlinson
      3) Shocky
      4) Peppers

Comment

Well, since the only REALISTIC way we could add one guy to the Broncos without any salary cap ramifications would be to add a NON-player, that's exactly what I would do.

I would make Ron Wolf head of the entire operation. I don't care what title he has so long as HE can make any changes he wants (except ownership, of course). With Ron Wolf making the personel decisions, the Broncos would become a genuine Super Bowl contender.

Mike Shanahan, beware!!!!

Comment

The Packers haven't been contenders since we destroyed them in the Super Bowl. Why in the hell would we get Ron Wolf?

Comment

hmmm i think i like LT on offense 100 receptions and a 1000+ is untouclable with the offesne he grings on defense i would have to say ray lewis that man is a animal agasint every team never has a down game
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Re: If you could add one player....

Originally posted by broncsx3

My runner up was a running back. Normally I would go with Jamal Lewis but his injuries in the past, and legal problems in the present, kind of prevent me from thinking along those lines. So I decided on Mr. Holmes. That guy does it all. He would improve a problem area on Denver (our Red-Zone offense), he can run and he is an awesome receiving threat out of the backfield.
              Holmes is a great runner but has nothing on Portis. IMO Holmes and Portis are ranked 1 and 2 as two of the most dangerous runners you DON'T want to play against. Everyone keeps talking about Tomlinson. Portis has more yards and a better yards per carry than Tomlinson. The real difference maker to me is Portis played on a winning team while Tomlinson and the Chargers had a losing record every year that Tomlinson has been there. Its probably not Tomlinson's fault the Chargers are losing but its hard to label a player great when he plays for a team with a losing record. Therefore my dream pick is to bring back Portis.

Comment

Tomilson Or Moss they are the Best in each position.. they make all the difference.....

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Gotta go with Tomlinson

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

since we alredy got garrison i'll go with chad pennyton

Comment

If i were to pick a qb, it's gotta be Vick. If he stays healthy, he'll revolutionize the position.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                        If i were to pick a qb, it's gotta be Vick. If he stays healthy, he'll revolutionize the position.
                        pennyngton is better than vick

Comment

Re: Re: If you could add one player....

Originally posted by Derock
                          Holmes is a great runner but has nothing on Portis. IMO Holmes and Portis are ranked 1 and 2 as two of the most dangerous runners you DON'T want to play against. Everyone keeps talking about Tomlinson. Portis has more yards and a better yards per carry than Tomlinson. The real difference maker to me is Portis played on a winning team while Tomlinson and the Chargers had a losing record every year that Tomlinson has been there. Its probably not Tomlinson's fault the Chargers are losing but its hard to label a player great when he plays for a team with a losing record. Therefore my dream pick is to bring back Portis.
                          Oops. I probably should have checked the records before I made this post. I was technically incorrect in saying the Chargers had a losing record every year that Tomlinson has been there. The Chargers finished 8-8 in 2002 so I guess what I really mean the Chargers have not been able to post a winning season despite all of the success of Tomlinson. Also the yardage comparison between Portis and Tomlinson is based on the first two years of their career since Portis only has two year vs Tomlinson's three.

Comment

Maybe as a pure passer, but if you consider the other things Vick can do, i don't know about that. I live in NJ, see very game that Pennington plays. He's very good, could be one of the best ever, but Vick is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by footballhero
                              pennyngton is better than vick
                              No one is better then Vick. Maybe ever. He makes every single player better on the team... like from the receivers to the linebackers to the punter!

Falcons finished the season 3-1 when he came back. 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                                Maybe as a pure passer, but if you consider the other things Vick can do, i don't know about that. I live in NJ, see very game that Pennington plays. He's very good, could be one of the best ever, but Vick is on another level.
                                i like chad not saying vick isnt good just that chad has proofen more

Comment

Working...
                                X