Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caveatemptor
    replied
    he definitely belongs - he has single handedly made that franchise a consistent winner for the last 10 years. He has the consecutive starts record for an NFL QB which incidentally will never be broken. If he hasn't already passed Marino for most passing TD's all time, he will in the next year or two. He DEFINITELY belongs on that list. In my opinion, he is the funnest player to watch in the league now, maybe of all time - although I'm only 24 so I haven't been able to watch alot of the greats

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    i didnt....i would love to have him on this team....u forgot bradshaw...dont say farve i dont like that kid
    the ect... was for all the great QB's I forgot, and there are a bunch

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Would everyone please quit putting Vick on the Top QB's of all time list - the guy is only three years into his career, he didn't even play one and a half of those seasons. He probably has the most potential of any player ever - but he has yet to reach that full potential and until he does and plays at a hall of fame level for 8 to 10 years, don't even mention his name anywhere near Elway, Montana, Favre, Marino, Unitas etc...

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Yes...

LT is the BEST running back... EASILY....

if you want GIANT playmakers that LEAD... you have to go with Peyton, or Ray Lewis.

I would pick Harrison over Moss, I want his quiet selflishness instead of the "Me Me" crap moss brings...(and I dont give a flying FIG about Madden..that crap don't mean anything here)

Vick is scarey, but he can't be labled the best. He has only played ONE and one/half year! *laughs*... where are the adults??

So who would make the BIGGEST impact THIS year. We really need a big time WR threat....

Harrison or Ladanian Tomlinson...

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Tomlinson is the best player in the league - hands down. Anyone know his current contract situation? I would love to see him don the orange and blue one day

Leave a comment:

• Jarious17
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    I don't care if we can run it with anyone back there, I want

LaDainian Tomlinson!!!
    Hell yes! IMO, he's the best RB in the NFL!

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Originally posted by el chiefo
    Pennington and Vick, they both suck.

The Best QB's in the NFL Today are as follows

Favre
    Brady
    McNair
    Peyton

and Gannon

The rest are just losers

kind of like Plummer
    Well,at least your dumbass illiterate self didn't include green in the upper group....
    ...and you just plug in plummer cuz he called off the wedding with your sister.......there goes the money, scheiskopf!

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: If you could add one player....

Originally posted by Derock
    Oops. I probably should have checked the records before I made this post. I was technically incorrect in saying the Chargers had a losing record every year that Tomlinson has been there. The Chargers finished 8-8 in 2002 so I guess what I really mean the Chargers have not been able to post a winning season despite all of the success of Tomlinson. Also the yardage comparison between Portis and Tomlinson is based on the first two years of their career since Portis only has two year vs Tomlinson's three.
    I think the fact that the Chargers suck so much is a testament to how nasty Tomlinson is. If you were to surround Tomlinson with the players that K.C. or Den has, I think Tomlinson is a legitimate 2,000 yard rusher.

Leave a comment:

• footballhero
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Maybe as a pure passer, but if you consider the other things Vick can do, i don't know about that. I live in NJ, see very game that Pennington plays. He's very good, could be one of the best ever, but Vick is on another level.
    i like chad not saying vick isnt good just that chad has proofen more

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by footballhero
    pennyngton is better than vick
    No one is better then Vick. Maybe ever. He makes every single player better on the team... like from the receivers to the linebackers to the punter!

Falcons finished the season 3-1 when he came back. 'nuff said.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Maybe as a pure passer, but if you consider the other things Vick can do, i don't know about that. I live in NJ, see very game that Pennington plays. He's very good, could be one of the best ever, but Vick is on another level.

Leave a comment:

• Derock
    replied
    Re: Re: If you could add one player....

Originally posted by Derock
    Holmes is a great runner but has nothing on Portis. IMO Holmes and Portis are ranked 1 and 2 as two of the most dangerous runners you DON'T want to play against. Everyone keeps talking about Tomlinson. Portis has more yards and a better yards per carry than Tomlinson. The real difference maker to me is Portis played on a winning team while Tomlinson and the Chargers had a losing record every year that Tomlinson has been there. Its probably not Tomlinson's fault the Chargers are losing but its hard to label a player great when he plays for a team with a losing record. Therefore my dream pick is to bring back Portis.
    Oops. I probably should have checked the records before I made this post. I was technically incorrect in saying the Chargers had a losing record every year that Tomlinson has been there. The Chargers finished 8-8 in 2002 so I guess what I really mean the Chargers have not been able to post a winning season despite all of the success of Tomlinson. Also the yardage comparison between Portis and Tomlinson is based on the first two years of their career since Portis only has two year vs Tomlinson's three.

Leave a comment:

• footballhero
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    If i were to pick a qb, it's gotta be Vick. If he stays healthy, he'll revolutionize the position.
    pennyngton is better than vick

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    If i were to pick a qb, it's gotta be Vick. If he stays healthy, he'll revolutionize the position.

Leave a comment:

• footballhero
    replied
    since we alredy got garrison i'll go with chad pennyton

Leave a comment:

Working...
X