• Show
Clear All

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Gotta go with Tomlinson

Leave a comment:

• Helderht_
    replied
    Tomilson Or Moss they are the Best in each position.. they make all the difference.....

Leave a comment:

• Derock
    replied
    Re: If you could add one player....

Originally posted by broncsx3

My runner up was a running back. Normally I would go with Jamal Lewis but his injuries in the past, and legal problems in the present, kind of prevent me from thinking along those lines. So I decided on Mr. Holmes. That guy does it all. He would improve a problem area on Denver (our Red-Zone offense), he can run and he is an awesome receiving threat out of the backfield.
    Holmes is a great runner but has nothing on Portis. IMO Holmes and Portis are ranked 1 and 2 as two of the most dangerous runners you DON'T want to play against. Everyone keeps talking about Tomlinson. Portis has more yards and a better yards per carry than Tomlinson. The real difference maker to me is Portis played on a winning team while Tomlinson and the Chargers had a losing record every year that Tomlinson has been there. Its probably not Tomlinson's fault the Chargers are losing but its hard to label a player great when he plays for a team with a losing record. Therefore my dream pick is to bring back Portis.

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    hmmm i think i like LT on offense 100 receptions and a 1000+ is untouclable with the offesne he grings on defense i would have to say ray lewis that man is a animal agasint every team never has a down game

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    The Packers haven't been contenders since we destroyed them in the Super Bowl. Why in the hell would we get Ron Wolf?

Leave a comment:

• Aardwolf
    replied
    Well, since the only REALISTIC way we could add one guy to the Broncos without any salary cap ramifications would be to add a NON-player, that's exactly what I would do.

I would make Ron Wolf head of the entire operation. I don't care what title he has so long as HE can make any changes he wants (except ownership, of course). With Ron Wolf making the personel decisions, the Broncos would become a genuine Super Bowl contender.

Mike Shanahan, beware!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mdog1764
    replied
    1) Moss
    2) Tomlinson
    3) Shocky
    4) Peppers

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Fat Joe
    If he could stay healthy.......

All that said,I'd say Ray Lewis. Hes a ******* machine.
    Al isn't doing it for ya huh?

Leave a comment:

• Fat Joe
    replied
    If he could stay healthy.......

All that said,I'd say Ray Lewis. Hes a ******* machine.

Leave a comment:

• Qistheman
    replied
    i wouldnt even have to think about it, MIke Vick w/o a question. we would have two 1000 yard rushers every year, and 3000+ passing

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    lol..

I forgot about Mike Vick!

I'm changing my answer!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Emancipator
    Randy is not a bad apple. Randy is the man. He is excellent in the locker room.

But he looks like Flavor Flav!!

He should have a big clock around his neck.

Leave a comment:

• vicious2500
    replied
    Randy Moss is the god of WR's and is sick on madden jetpacking that guy = headaches for the defensive coordinator, only thing is I'm going with Micheal Vick he's switching over to a west coast offense this year anyway so y not have him in denver running wild?

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    What's the deal with all the love for Moss? He's such a punk, I wouldn't want him on the Bronco's.

Tomlinson is at least a class act

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    Originally posted by bronco30
    i'd take randy moss w/ him rod, ashley n shannon r 4 wide set would be great...
    But Harrison, with Rod, Ashley, and Shannon wouldn't be a slouch set either.... and you'd also have a class act with Marvin.

Personally, I'd take LaDainian.... He can do it all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X