• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by packernbronco30
    what is a spamer
    cheese head

Comment

hey unibrow you better stop sayen crap unless you like suffer consequences women stop callen me redd and leave the packers alone i havent said nuthin bad about your favorite players

Comment

Originally posted by caveatemptor
        Would everyone please quit putting Vick on the Top QB's of all time list - the guy is only three years into his career, he didn't even play one and a half of those seasons. He probably has the most potential of any player ever - but he has yet to reach that full potential and until he does and plays at a hall of fame level for 8 to 10 years, don't even mention his name anywhere near Elway, Montana, Favre, Marino, Unitas etc...
        This post made about as much sense as the guy that said we should grab Mike Alstott or Hall! Show me where someone put his name somewhere near Elway, Montana, Favre, Marino, Unitas, etc...

lol

In fact, the silliest thing I've read about Vick so far was your saying that Brett Fav-re was more exciting to watch then him. No one is more exciting to watch than Vick! What are you on?
        Last edited by broncsx3; 03-30-2004, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
          This post made about as much sense as the guy that said we should grab Mike Alstott or Hall! Show me where someone put his name somewhere near Elway, Montana, Favre, Marino, Unitas, etc...

lol

In fact, the silliest thing I've read about Vick so far was your saying that Brett Fav-re was more exciting to watch then him. No one is more exciting to watch than Vick! What are you on?
          Vick is exciting to watch, but he doesn't have the creativity of Favre - no one does. Sometimes Favre's creativity backfires on him, but it sure is fun to watch. Vick is an awesome athlete, my simple point is that a lot of people, some on this website and some I personally know, get carried away when they start to talk about Vick. You can watch his games and hear the announcers almost start to go down that road. Like I said, he has maybe the most potential talent ever, he is not anywhere near a legend YET.

Comment

Simeon Rice...he's insane and just reaching his potential of being a hall of fame canidate. He's gonna be tough for quite some time. QB's weep when they see him 'cause they know it's gonna hurt at least once during the course of the game.
            The best ever!

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
              No one is better then Vick. Maybe ever. He makes every single player better on the team... like from the receivers to the linebackers to the punter!

Falcons finished the season 3-1 when he came back. 'nuff said.
              As you can see, it was you yourself who said that maybe noone ever is better than vick. If going 3-1 makes you maybe the best of all time, then I guess you'd have to list A.J. Feeley and Gus Frerotte on that list since both of those guys have led their teams to similar results in the past few years.

Comment

WTF?

Apparently you've never seen Farve play. He's not as mobile as he once was but in his prime, he was a living highlight reel. Vick has had a season and a half of games and hasn't done crap yet.
                Hell he hasn't even broken the rushing record for QB's yet.

You guys that want to put him in the HOF already, need to get your head out of your ass and stop playing too much Madden.
                Vick will do alot of good things in his Career, but don't you dare put him up with the likes of Farve and Elway untill he has proven it. He hasn't proven jack yet.

Some of the most exciting plays I have ever seen was when Farve was tossing the rock. Vick only has that one run vs the Vikings. Other than that, his highlights are pretty average.
                Last edited by The Dark Knight; 03-30-2004, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  WTF?

Apparently you've never seen Farve play. He's not as mobile as he once was but in his prime, he was a living highlight reel. Vick has had a season and a half of games and hasn't done crap yet.
                  Hell he hasn't even broken the rushing record for QB's yet.

You guys that want to put him in the HOF already, need to get your head out of your ass and stop playing too much Madden.
                  Vick will do alot of good things in his Career, but don't you dare put him up with the likes of Farve and Elway untill he has proven it. He hasn't proven jack yet.

Some of the most exciting plays I have ever seen was when Farve was tossing the rock. Vick only has that one run vs the Vikings. Other than that, his highlights are pretty average.
                  I'd respond, but you ended your post with "his highlights are pretty average." That is so wrong I don't think there is hope of my argument having an affect.

Comment

Working...
                  X