Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncsx3
    replied
    Can't really argue that Moss is better then Harrison, but don't you guys think he would be kind of a bad presence in the locker room? I mean, think of all the quality guys we've added lately. Why throw a bad apple into the mix?

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    i'd take randy moss w/ him rod, ashley n shannon r 4 wide set would be great...

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    If we had Tomlinson, we'd get 2500 yards rushing.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Portis
    replied
    I dont think we would want Ricky Williams he has really declined, and he cut his dreads, Double Whammy!

Leave a comment:

• PRBronco
    replied
    Julius Peppers or Kris Jenkins. People would assume the fetal position just thinking about our D.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    I don't care if we can run it with anyone back there, I want

LaDainian Tomlinson!!!
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 03-30-2004, 12:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Portis
    replied
    Randy Moss, just because he kicks so much in Madden =) man he would rule, and his Off ego has cooled down a lot and he has become more of a team player, so he is the man =)

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    started a topic If you could add one player....

If you could add one player....

If you could add one player to the Broncos' roster, with no concerns about salary cap, who would it be?

From the post I put up "Manning vs Plumber" I'm guessing a lot of you would go with Payton.

I thought about going with Randy Moss. Here is a guy that when he wins is happy and is easily the most dominant (and maybe disturbed!) receiver in the NFL. Would be fun to throw to him.

I also gave some consideration to Simeon Rice cause I think that is what we lack the most, a dominant defensive end next to Trevor Price. Add that guy to our defense and... well... wow!

Similarly I thought about adding strength to positions that really don't NEED it but it would be fun to have. So Charles Woodson to play opposite Champ or Ray Lewis side-by-side with Al Wilson! Oh to dream...

My runner up was a running back. Normally I would go with Jamal Lewis but his injuries in the past, and legal problems in the present, kind of prevent me from thinking along those lines. So I decided on Mr. Holmes. That guy does it all. He would improve a problem area on Denver (our Red-Zone offense), he can run and he is an awesome receiving threat out of the backfield.

However, I decided against a running back since Denver is soooo good at replacing them (and equally good at wearing them out!). So my final answer is Marvin Harrison. The best receiver in the NFL that doesn't yell at his coaches, Harrison is set to break all the records for receiving. He's the best possession receiver in the NFL by a long-shot and a perfect compliment to speedster Lelie for years to come. He more than anyone will make our offense really click.

Well, those are my thoughts. Back to work. Let me know what you guys think.
Working...
X