• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    WTF?

Apparently you've never seen Farve play. He's not as mobile as he once was but in his prime, he was a living highlight reel. Vick has had a season and a half of games and hasn't done crap yet.
    Hell he hasn't even broken the rushing record for QB's yet.

You guys that want to put him in the HOF already, need to get your head out of your ass and stop playing too much Madden.
    Vick will do alot of good things in his Career, but don't you dare put him up with the likes of Farve and Elway untill he has proven it. He hasn't proven jack yet.

Some of the most exciting plays I have ever seen was when Farve was tossing the rock. Vick only has that one run vs the Vikings. Other than that, his highlights are pretty average.
    I'd respond, but you ended your post with "his highlights are pretty average." That is so wrong I don't think there is hope of my argument having an affect.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    In fact, the silliest thing I've read about Vick so far was your saying that Brett Fav-re was more exciting to watch then him. No one is more exciting to watch than Vick! What are you on?
    WTF?

Apparently you've never seen Farve play. He's not as mobile as he once was but in his prime, he was a living highlight reel. Vick has had a season and a half of games and hasn't done crap yet.
    Hell he hasn't even broken the rushing record for QB's yet.

You guys that want to put him in the HOF already, need to get your head out of your ass and stop playing too much Madden.
    Vick will do alot of good things in his Career, but don't you dare put him up with the likes of Farve and Elway untill he has proven it. He hasn't proven jack yet.

Some of the most exciting plays I have ever seen was when Farve was tossing the rock. Vick only has that one run vs the Vikings. Other than that, his highlights are pretty average.
    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 03-30-2004, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Originally posted by broncsx3
    No one is better then Vick. Maybe ever. He makes every single player better on the team... like from the receivers to the linebackers to the punter!

Falcons finished the season 3-1 when he came back. 'nuff said.
    As you can see, it was you yourself who said that maybe noone ever is better than vick. If going 3-1 makes you maybe the best of all time, then I guess you'd have to list A.J. Feeley and Gus Frerotte on that list since both of those guys have led their teams to similar results in the past few years.

Leave a comment:

• LynchRules
    replied
    Simeon Rice...he's insane and just reaching his potential of being a hall of fame canidate. He's gonna be tough for quite some time. QB's weep when they see him 'cause they know it's gonna hurt at least once during the course of the game.

Leave a comment:

• caveatemptor
    replied
    Originally posted by broncsx3
    This post made about as much sense as the guy that said we should grab Mike Alstott or Hall! Show me where someone put his name somewhere near Elway, Montana, Favre, Marino, Unitas, etc...

lol

In fact, the silliest thing I've read about Vick so far was your saying that Brett Fav-re was more exciting to watch then him. No one is more exciting to watch than Vick! What are you on?
    Vick is exciting to watch, but he doesn't have the creativity of Favre - no one does. Sometimes Favre's creativity backfires on him, but it sure is fun to watch. Vick is an awesome athlete, my simple point is that a lot of people, some on this website and some I personally know, get carried away when they start to talk about Vick. You can watch his games and hear the announcers almost start to go down that road. Like I said, he has maybe the most potential talent ever, he is not anywhere near a legend YET.

Leave a comment:

• broncsx3
    replied
    Originally posted by caveatemptor
    Would everyone please quit putting Vick on the Top QB's of all time list - the guy is only three years into his career, he didn't even play one and a half of those seasons. He probably has the most potential of any player ever - but he has yet to reach that full potential and until he does and plays at a hall of fame level for 8 to 10 years, don't even mention his name anywhere near Elway, Montana, Favre, Marino, Unitas etc...
    This post made about as much sense as the guy that said we should grab Mike Alstott or Hall! Show me where someone put his name somewhere near Elway, Montana, Favre, Marino, Unitas, etc...

lol

Last edited by broncsx3; 03-30-2004, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• packernbronco30
    replied
    hey unibrow you better stop sayen crap unless you like suffer consequences women stop callen me redd and leave the packers alone i havent said nuthin bad about your favorite players

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    Originally posted by packernbronco30
    what is a spamer
    cheese head

Leave a comment:

• packernbronco30
    replied
    what is a spamer

Leave a comment:

• packernbronco30
    replied
    yeah brady blows huh. Lets see plummer take the broncos to two super bowls in three years. And be the mvp both games! yeah adnd thats 5 punchs for sayen brett farve sucks and another 5 for calling me redd

Leave a comment:

• packernbronco30
    replied
    westflstud your stud becuase you no that Brett Farve is one of the greatest of all time. I'd like to see you play the day after your dad die. And do as great as he did against the raiders. And lets see he doesnt have any records? Well he has the longest consetcutive starts, has the most touchdown passes in the playoffs, is about the have the most passing yards of all time in a season and the playoffs. And you dont think he is that good. He is a definate legend and will be in the hall of fame as the ironman. Why dont you grow a brain and live in the real world instead of thinking of all the old retired quaterbacks.

Leave a comment:

• packernbronco30
    replied
    we need a new running back or quarterback. The defense is complete and the wide reciever is set with Rod. But quentin or jake could be a serious disappointment this year. My choice would never be Ricky Williams becuase he is really overated but Duece Mecalister would be a good choice becuase he is pretty young and mature. He has power and some speed. He was fourth on the rushing yards list last year behind Jamal Lewis Ahman Green and Portis. But for a quaterback i would have to chose Tom Brady becuase he is all MR. Playoff. I would garentee if yall had him a definate super bowl win!

Leave a comment:

• EddyMac87
    replied
    when did he sign a new contract...i never heard anythin like that.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Uhmmmm...

Like I said..... he wouldn't sign a contract where he is expected to get paid for more than this if he was going to retire... he's planning on playing more than this year *shakes my head*

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    but

he just signed a new contract that would indicate that he is going to play more than this next season.... so I would expect to see a minimum of 2-3 more years from Favre.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X