NFL Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Europe

Does every NFL team have an NFL Europe team that corresponds to them? Like the minor leagues in baseball.

Re: NFL Europe

Originally posted by Bwelte01
    Does every NFL team have an NFL Europe team that corresponds to them? Like the minor leagues in baseball.
    no

Comment

there's only like 10 or twelve NFL Europe teams so obviously that's not enough. If you're watching it, you can tell what NFL team a particular player hails from. They'll have a logo on either their sleeve or a small logo on the back of their helmet, I can't remember which

Comment

There is six. Here's the link to NFL Europe

http://www.nfleurope.com

Comment

...what surprises me, and I still don't understand, is that a team's players go to more than 1 team.....how do they decide who goes where.......?????
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

not sure, it may be a lottery system, or psuedo random, or we have coach contacts with them. Good question though

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
              ...what surprises me, and I still don't understand, is that a team's players go to more than 1 team.....how do they decide who goes where.......?????
              Some are allocated, some are drafted, and some are signed as free agents.

Comment

I think it would be cool to get more teams and increase the overall size of the league. I'm not sure if it would be profitable enough though. Then again...I didn't think it would last as long as it has.
                The best ever!

Comment

how are the allocated ones given to certain teams and not others? Do the teams have a say in whom their getting?

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                    how are the allocated ones given to certain teams and not others? Do the teams have a say in whom their getting?
                    I don't know. I think that once the teams submit their list of players the league assigns them, and the then any players that are submitted after a certain amount of time are drafted, but I'm not for sure.

Comment

Hey, they have Fantasy Football this year!!!

I started a thread on it, here's the link.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&threadid=9458

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        Hey, they have Fantasy Football this year!!!

I started a thread on it, here's the link.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...&threadid=9458
                        I'll take Lawrence Phillips with the first overall pick. Wait...
                        Even NFL Europe is too good for him. I guess there's always NFL New York Penal

Comment

Originally posted by LynchRules
                          I think it would be cool to get more teams and increase the overall size of the league. I'm not sure if it would be profitable enough though. Then again...I didn't think it would last as long as it has.
                          I think there will be more profits this year now that we have the NFL network and will be easier for us here in the states to keep up on the games and what is going on, unless of course you have to suffer like me because you cann't get the NFL network
                          sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Working...
                          X