Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the #3 WR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who will be the #3 WR

    I am really impressed with Kircus he has a motor and you can tell he really wants to make this team, Watts has been improved but I still think Kircus at this point should be the 3rd guy.
    128
    David Kircus
    42.19%
    54
    Darius Watts
    31.25%
    40
    Brandon Marshall
    24.22%
    31
    Todd Devoe
    0.78%
    1
    Other not mentioned Ala David Terrell
    1.56%
    2
    Last edited by nickmeyer; 08-21-2006, 05:21 PM.
    sigpic WHEC-724

  • #2
    so far from form....

    i say dave....

    but i do like marshall....

    so i think its really beyween them...


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by anton1287
      so far from form....

      i say dave....

      but i do like marshall....

      so i think its really beyween them...

      The one problem with Marshall is he really hasn't been able to show his stuff in game. If he can bounce back from injury he still has allot of catching up to do, Kircus has earned it so far and you know Shanahan rewards hard work.
      sigpic WHEC-724

      Comment


      • #4
        You'll notice the held out Watts because "we know what he can do."

        Frankly that sounds like he's already wrapping up the #3 spot.

        Marshall was giving him a run, but he was injured and that will ruin his chances of being #3 at least to start the season.

        As for David Terrell, he hasn't caught a pass and looks like he's a bus-ticket short of being shipped out of town. I thought he might stick this year, but apparently not.

        David Kirkus is this year's Todd Devoe. He has a good pre-season game and everyone wants to annoint him.

        But, he's already fixed to be the #5 WR (which is a special teams position).

        With Charlie Adams being shipped out and Hixon injured, that leaves room for Devoe to make the team as a special teams player once again.

        The lineup:

        1. Rod
        2. Javon
        3. Watts
        4. Marshall
        5. Kirkus (if Hixon is placed on IR)
        6. Devoe

        or 5. Kirkus
        6. Hixon

        If Hixon is NOT placed on IR to start the season).

        So Devoe is on the bubble.

        This also presumes that the team won't carry Ashlie as an active player which is a good bet to have right now).

        Really though, every year it's someone else fighting for one of the least important jobs on the team -- the #6 WR who man not even catch a pass and whose name will never be known except by the fanatics on these boards and his mom.

        Last year Devoe, this year Kirkus. Next year somebody else.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cugel
          Really though, every year it's someone else fighting for one of the least important jobs on the team -- the #6 WR who man not even catch a pass and whose name will never be known except by the fanatics on these boards and his mom.

          Last year Devoe, this year Kirkus. Next year somebody else.

          Not jumping on the Kircus bandwagon but he had a heck of a game at Detriot and on heck of a catch against the Titans, I made this poll based on what we as fans have seen obviously the coaches have a better perspective on the situation but I personally would like to see someone as motivated as Kircus appears to be as the 3rd WR or any posn for that matter.
          Last edited by nickmeyer; 08-21-2006, 05:51 PM.
          sigpic WHEC-724

          Comment


          • #6
            Ashley Lelie.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by nickmeyer
              Not jumping on the Kircus bandwagon but he had a heck of a game at Detriot and on heck of a catch against the Titans, I made this poll based on what we as fans have seen obviously the coaches have a better perspective on the situation but I personally would like to see some as motivated as Kircus appears to be as the 3rd WR or any posn for that matter.
              yeah...

              watts is a lame0...

              he hasnt really done much...

              dave has been the inform guy this whole preseason...


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by UnderArmour
                Ashley Lelie.
                ummm....

                yeah...

                about that...

                ...

                while you were in a coal pit digging for milk...

                the fox network ate itself...

                i began using an oral-B toothbrush...

                and lelie got onto a hold out...


                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Untill i see Marshall play more, its kircus for me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anton1287
                    ummm....

                    yeah...

                    about that...

                    ...

                    while you were in a coal pit digging for milk...

                    the fox network ate itself...

                    i began using an oral-B toothbrush...

                    and lelie got onto a hold out...

                    I'm well aware of the hold out.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      KIRCUS!!!!!!! At least I hope so, he's looking really good.
                      ...capture it...remember it...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by UnderArmour
                        I'm well aware of the hold out.
                        so you really think that lelie will be back and playing??



                        why do you think he will change his stance on this??



                        and do you really think that mike will just let him stroll in and take the spots of the recievers that have been working their asses off in the preseason??


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
                          KIRCUS!!!!!!! At least I hope so, he's looking really good.
                          yeah...

                          not as good as me...

                          but looking good...


                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by anton1287
                            yeah...

                            not as good as me...

                            but looking good...

                            Hola Anton how was your sleep? LOL.

                            And UA, are you SERIOUS about the Lelie thing??!!!
                            ...capture it...remember it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bronco_girl47
                              Hola Anton how was your sleep? LOL.

                              And UA, are you SERIOUS about the Lelie thing??!!!
                              it was awesome!!!



                              and now im about to get on with my day...

                              i have like 9 hours straight of uni...

                              :brick:

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X