Nick Eason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Eason

Haven't heard anybody even mention his name during the short time I've been posting on here. I think the guy is going to be really good and give us some much needed depth at DT. I got to watch a bunch of his college games from clemson, and the guy has star potential. Can't wait to see him in preseason

I think he's gonna tear it up in NFLEL this year.

Comment

I love that pic btw, I just bought the entire first season of Chappelles Show on DVD. Funny **** b!tch! Back to Eason. He kinda scared me off a bit with his "walk off" in training camp last year, but I think he could be a good run stuffer. I'm curious as to how he will play this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
        He kinda scared me off a bit with his "walk off" in training camp last year, but I think he could be a good run stuffer. I'm curious as to how he will play this year as well.
        He left due to family problems and stress, he came back and apologized to the vets and promised to give his best. He is STRONG and he is in the best shape of his career. He will be a major contributor this season, and hopefully Clint Mitchell and Bryant McNeal too.

Comment

If he plays any where close to how he performed in camp, he could be good......
          I like how the vet players were the ones to decide his fate last year after he walked off......THAT's why players want to come here.........and losers want to go to the chefs/faders.....
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            If he plays any where close to how he performed in camp, he could be good......
            I think he will be a force in our D with all the pieces surrounding him. He can definitely stop the run(if he plays the right gaps) and he has shown enough speed to be a good pass rusher as well. I think he will snag one of the starting DT spots next year, but he will probably the first one in the rotation this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
              I like how the vet players were the ones to decide his fate last year after he walked off......THAT's why players want to come here.........and losers want to go to the chefs/faders.....
              This is definitely a 1st class organization. The team is definitely a group of winners off the field, and let's hope that translates into wins on the field(and some more Super Bowls).

Comment

Working...
              X