Best QB ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uula Bear
    Why wasn't Payton Manning one of the canidates? He's going to break every significant QB record, bar most Superbowl wins
    He falls to pieces in most big games.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by packernbronco30
      nah montana was the best, he has just as much rings and set more records and then elway just because mario doesnt have the rings
      Montana had a house full of All-Pros with him. I was really wanting to see how he did when he had to win mostly on his own when he went to KC. Montana on his own in KC, Elway on his own in Denver. Elway did get himself into the SB three times, losing all three. Montana = ZERO! Tana could run talent better than anyone, but Elway was a put the team on his back and win it for them.

My vote here........EASY.....................Ole #7.
      ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

We have to be honest here guys. I'm going to be unbiased here and say Montana. I think Elway is a very very very close second. This is a tough decision. But in all the years I watched the two play AGAINST each other, Montana beat Elway more than the other way around.

The two of them though, are the best I've ever witness play. I used to hate Montana, because he played for SF and then he went to KC...yikes. But the guy was phenominal. You can't deny that.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
          We have to be honest here guys. I'm going to be unbiased here and say Montana. I think Elway is a very very very close second. This is a tough decision. But in all the years I watched the two play AGAINST each other, Montana beat Elway more than the other way around.

The two of them though, are the best I've ever witness play. I used to hate Montana, because he played for SF and then he went to KC...yikes. But the guy was phenominal. You can't deny that.
          RealBronco..would you put the QBs' name from BSU on your signature.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

To be honest, I think you gotta go with Joe Montana. Don't get me wrong, I love John Elway, he turned me into a Bronco fan. However, some of you are saying Elway could come back from any deficit as if Montana couldn't? Everyone remembers the catch, right? And everybody remembers the super bowl against the bengals, right? Some of you are arguing that Elway went to more super bowls, but he only went to one more, and additionally, Montana never lost in a super bowl. I have to go with Montana as the best qb.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

You should have a none of the above, considering you did not have Starr, Dawson, Bradshaw or Kelly on the list.
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Forgive me if any of this has been said - i am too lazy to read the thread this am - no caffiene yet

See this is a toughy cause Montana was throwing to Rice - Technically Montana was surrounded by much better teams, which IMO makes him better - I know he was over the hill when he went to the chiefs but he didnt do all that well there cause they sucked (and still do - LMAO)

In a pure physical ability match up - i think John wins hands down

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  Forgive me if any of this has been said - i am too lazy to read the thread this am - no caffiene yet

See this is a toughy cause Montana was throwing to Rice - Technically Montana was surrounded by much better teams, which IMO makes him better - I know he was over the hill when he went to the chiefs but he didnt do all that well there cause they sucked (and still do - LMAO)

In a pure physical ability match up - i think John wins hands down
                  was it because you were up late last night?!? I'm hurting myself.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    was it because you were up late last night?!? I'm hurting myself.
                    that and the several appletinis i injested

Comment

Best Ever..

John Elway. Absolutely no question here.

Comment

Elway hands down, then followed by Montana. Montana was a great quarterback but come on now, This is Elway we are talking about. He had more heart. Just look at his dive in the super bowl

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                          RealBronco..would you put the QBs' name from BSU on your signature.
                          Is that better Asian?
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I agree with you realbronco, dinwiddie should be a bronco for life, that guy is amazing

Comment

But the

question is who is the BEST quarterback.

By that, I take it if ALLLLLLLL else were equal, WHO would YOU want standing behind your center? If they both were going to play behind the same line, with the same receivers, and the same running back and had the SAME defense helping him.... WHO would you want to lead your offense.

Considering John has MORE athletic ability, a stronger arm, faster legs, and has shown that he can produce MORE wins despite having a LOT less talent, more yardage thrown, more TDs thrown, more rushing TDs, MORE wins, MORE SBs.... I'll go with that over Joe Montana. Joe was a great QB, but if all else is equal, I would want John.

Comment

Eli Manning, I mean he has to be the best
                                Coming to a stadium near you....

The Man with the Golden Jockstrap

LETS GET CLARETT he will be a god one day

Comment

Working...
                                X