X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
    :thumb:

Thanks man!

Keep leading the charge for the Cutler fan club! (Well you AND mtnman, I suppose you could both be co-chairmen.)
    One thing I have to post. I like Jay Cutler because I work at Vanderbilt and have watched Jay for four years do some remarkable plays in games that Vanderbilt had no business being in. I am a fan of Cutler.

I have nothing against Jake Plummer. I think he is a good QB.

My point is I am not a Jay Cutler fan because I don't like Jake Plummer. I like Jay Cutler because I have been a fan of his for over four years.

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
      1. No, not without some more blocking, but if he gets block, he can work his magic. As good as/worse than advertised IMO.
      2. Yes... Griese should start, the only competition being the Vikings and the Packers in a LONGshot.
      3. Of course. The forskins will pave the way. People think it was T.O. that killed the Eagles, but, just like the Packers, injury killed them.
      4. From what we see now, agreed. Maybe Jeff Fisher can make it work.
      5. Yes.
      6. Not unless Plummer is injured. Plummer > Maddox. 13-3 AFC Championship > 6-10 suckfest. Not now. He will be good, but even Big Ben was going to sit on the bench.
      7. Not a chance.
      8. But no linebackers outside of Carlos Dansby and the secondary only has Antrell Rolle, Adrian Wilson and then the past-his-prime Robert Griffith. No offensive line either. 9-7 at best but no wildcard.
      9. If he can get some protection, he has a lot to work with. Agreed.
      10. Could of guessed that one.
      11. Being in Oakland didn't give you the first clue?
      12. Hopefully he's ready, but he should not be rushed. Or you are stuck with Harrington. Good luck with that.
      13. Possibly. Dream said it best, good talent on paper, but lack of chemistry. Injuries might also hamper them. That whole division is a crapshoot IMO.
      14. Hell no. Drew Bledsoe can still throw and has shown some mobility in the pocket against the Saints. If the Cowboys want to win, Bledsoe is there man.
      15. Not hurt, but he's revelling in fame right now.
      16. Possibly. He has no interior blocking though and few targets. Likely he will retire after this season.
      17. No...
      18. It's up to him, but it's honestly between the Falcons and the Bucs for the wildcard behind Carolina.
      19. Correct.
      20. No. 5-11 at the most. Vernon Davis likely OROY.

:2cents:

My $.02 someone sometimes talks out of both sides of his mouth.
      As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
        One thing I have to post. I like Jay Cutler because I work at Vanderbilt and have watched Jay for four years do some remarkable plays in games that Vanderbilt had no business being in. I am a fan of Cutler.

My point is I am not a Jay Cutler fan because I don't like Jake Plummer. I like Jay Cutler because I have been a fan of his for over four years.
        Ditto for me.
        As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53
          My $.02 someone sometimes talks out of both sides of his mouth.
          How am I talking out of both sides of my mouth?
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
            They're not from MY hometown!

I am in Tucson. They are in Phoenix. Before they came to Phoenix and commenced to stink up the place, the Broncos games were broadcast nearly every week on the public stations. Now, we might get three or four games because of that stinking disaster down the road. I have to go and sit in a bar to see them.

Nope. I wish they would move. To Kenya.

-----
            Aww c'mon top. Arizona is starting to look promising, and Lienert looked pretty good tonight IMHO. 15-21 144yds and a TD i think.
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan

It's ok man, I don't care what your reasons are!

And you don't have to separate yourself from mtn man that way ( ) he isn't hated by EVERYONE.... just ALMOST everyone... :thumb:"

-- --

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
              X