Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler to buy Rod Smith a Kia Sportage!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cutler to buy Rod Smith a Kia Sportage!



    Rod was just on NFLTA. He was asked about Cutler, and Rod basically said the guy can play football. His progression from mini-camps to pre-season has been great to watch. He's a much better player now that he knows the team "language."
    Said Cutler was also great in the locker room, and now with all that money, he would buy Rod a Sportage!
    He also said he was partial to undrafted free agents...so, yeah, he likes Mike Bell...but also said he likes Tatum and Ron Dayne.

    Also talked to Lelie. Got the impression Rod didnt know why Lelie didnt want to play for the Broncos, but knew it was a business decision.

    Said he didnt know what happened with Bailey and Wilson last week...but said (jokingly) if being late for cerfew caused you not to play in a pre-season game...they should have said something!

    BTW...Rod said he would drive the Sportage. If its free, has wheels and motor, he would drive it. Rod...he's a class act all the way around!
    Last edited by BroncFanIN; 08-25-2006, 04:25 PM.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton


  • #2
    I would imagine Cutler could buy Rod several Sportages with his pocket change.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



    Thanks Snk16

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TXBRONC
      I would imagine Cutler could buy Rod several Sportages with his pocket change.
      kias r good on gas, but they r woman cars!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I guess the kia's drive the same way the browns play football

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MileHighMagic07
          I guess the kia's drive the same way the browns play football
          no, they drive more like a ferrari
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I think Rod's been around Jake too long.

            :idiot:

            Although, a Kia Sportage looks a little better than a Honda Element...

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
              I think Rod's been around Jake too long.

              :idiot:

              Although, a Kia Sportage looks a little better than a Honda Element...

              What's wrong with the Element?! Yea, it's a toaster on wheels, but the gas mileage kicks most any other SUV's ass, my friend. That & it's roomy as hell.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Rod and Jake would be sporting pimp rides...nice!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RazR
                  What's wrong with the Element?! Yea, it's a toaster on wheels, but the gas mileage kicks most any other SUV's ass, my friend. That & it's roomy as hell.
                  I'll start at quarterback for the Broncos ahead of Jay Cutler before the Honda Element would be considered to be an SUV. That thing is a cross-over between a toaster and a minivan. Even Honda's "truck" is a pretender. But they do get good mileage, so whatever...


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Unless you two know something I dont, my brother owned one of those. I'm pretty sure that it barely got 20mpg. That isnt real good.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
                      I think Rod's been around Jake too long.

                      :idiot:

                      Although, a Kia Sportage looks a little better than a Honda Element...

                      Maybe it's a thing between Rod and Jake.

                      They are just wondering which one would win in a drag race.

                      -----

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LawDog
                        I'll start at quarterback for the Broncos ahead of Jay Cutler before the Honda Element would be considered to be an SUV. That thing is a cross-over between a toaster and a minivan. Even Honda's "truck" is a pretender. But they do get good mileage, so whatever...
                        Lemme guess.... Chevy or Ford?
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RazR
                          Lemme guess.... Chevy or Ford?

                          Smiles... Ford of course, however, I also own a (gasp) import that I use for commuting.


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BroncFanIN


                            Rod was just on NFLTA. He was asked about Cutler, and Rod basically said the guy can play football. His progression from mini-camps to pre-season has been great to watch. He's a much better player now that he knows the team "language."
                            Said Cutler was also great in the locker room, and now with all that money, he would buy Rod a Sportage!
                            He also said he was partial to undrafted free agents...so, yeah, he likes Mike Bell...but also said he likes Tatum and Ron Dayne.

                            Also talked to Lelie. Got the impression Rod didnt know why Lelie didnt want to play for the Broncos, but knew it was a business decision.

                            Said he didnt know what happened with Bailey and Wilson last week...but said (jokingly) if being late for cerfew caused you not to play in a pre-season game...they should have said something!

                            BTW...Rod said he would drive the Sportage. If its free, has wheels and motor, he would drive it. Rod...he's a class act all the way around!

                            Yea i say it.. Good interview!

                            But what I liked was when they said Rod was the greatest undrafted WR in the game.. that deserves a
                            ~BRONCO fan forever~






                            My adopt a cheerleader-Emily Harper


                            RIP Darrent

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well since cutler is making more than rod i dont see why not buy him a car starting at only $16,495*

                              (i should be a car salesman )

                              but i just love how smith hasnt forgot how little he had growing up and how not to take money for granted...

                              a true leader!!






                              *wheels, tires, windows, paint and engine optional...


                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X