Cutler to buy Rod Smith a Kia Sportage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LawDog
    Smiles... Ford of course, however, I also own a (gasp) import that I use for commuting.
    My '03 Mach 1 gets better gas mileage than that Kia. LMAO...19-21 MPG in town, 27-30 MPG on the highway. Maybe Jay should buy Rod one of those so he can ride in style.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      My '03 Mach 1 gets better gas mileage than that Kia. LMAO...19-21 MPG in town, 27-30 MPG on the highway. Maybe Jay should buy Rod one of those so he can ride in style.
      I think anyone who owns an aluminum block, 32-valve V8 Mustang should be driving it in a way that does not improve on the EPA estimates by 10 percent...

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by LawDog
        I think anyone who owns an aluminum block, 32-valve V8 Mustang should be driving it in a way that does not improve on the EPA estimates by 10 percent...

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/findacar.htm

but that's just me.
        Sometimes, but with gas prices these days, I try get the most bang for the buck, so to speak. It gets amazing mileage though. Most of the gas stations in Abilene, from what I hear, have switched to that ethanol blend, so we'll see how that goes when I get back from Kuwait in October. I see a few fuel filter changes in my near future.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Great...

Now two of our star players can be seen driving aroung in crap wanna-be SUV's...

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
            Great...

Now two of our star players can be seen driving aroung in crap wanna-be SUV's...
            Hey... if it has wheels and a motor, its fine
            ~BRONCO fan forever~

My adopt a cheerleader-Emily Harper

RIP Darrent

Comment

Ummmm....did Rod ever give a reason for WHY Cutler would buy him a car?
              Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
                Ummmm....did Rod ever give a reason for WHY Cutler would buy him a car?
                From what I recall, he said Jay now has all the bonus money...so I imagine Rod was giving him a hard time, and Jay probably said it being smartass

(But thats just my guess)

sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                X