Fox Sports: Denver Broncos Strategy and Personnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Sports: Denver Broncos Strategy and Personnel

Didn't see this posted, sorry if it was. A nice little read anyways. Enjoy, guys and gals!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamRep...gyAndPersonnel

Discuss. . .

Originally posted by the silly article
    --WR David Kircus had a nice catch against Tennessee. He has a chance to beat out Darius Watts for the Broncos' third receiver spot.
    Good post Dream, but i had to ROTFL when i read this part...

Between Marshall and Watts, Kircus will be lucky to beat out the other guys and be on the squad.

One thing I wonder about...Do we keep Ernster after S-bomb returns? He's done pretty well, but having 3 different kicking personell bugs me...
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
      Didn't see this posted, sorry if it was. A nice little read anyways. Enjoy, guys and gals!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamRep...gyAndPersonnel

Discuss. . .
      ROOKIE REPORT: QB Jay Cutler is playing like a veteran. His knowledge of the offense and poise in the pocket is rare for a rookie, and his physical skills are impressive.
      I remember when I made this comment after the Lions game and was told I was wrong.

I guess Fox Sports doesn't know what they are talking about either. :doh:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        At what point was Cecil Sapp actually the starter over Kyle Johnson? That strikes me as completely ridiculous.
        He was for a couple of weeks in training camp. I was surprised too, Johnson has been pretty solid for us IMO
        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
          At what point was Cecil Sapp actually the starter over Kyle Johnson? That strikes me as completely ridiculous.
          He has been so far, just he keeps getting dinged up.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
            I remember when I made this comment after the Lions game and was told I was wrong.

I guess Fox Sports doesn't know what they are talking about either. :doh:
            OK, OK....I'll be your voice of reason again.

Cutler played very well. But the part of the equation you keep leaving out is that Jake has played better.

BTW, since you believe that Fox Sports is now the findal word on all aspects of Broncodom, I'll be sure to hold you to that.

It's funny how you claim that anyone that writes anything you agree with is an expert, while totally ignoring that virtually ALL experts are saying Jake should be the starter this year.

BTW, weren't you calling for Shanny's head on a platter a year ago? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

This message brought to you by Chicken Little...

Comment

BTW, for the fans that didn't check out the article, here's something mtn_man conveniently left out:

PLAYER OF THE WEEK: QB Jake Plummer -- Plummer is having a good preseason. He completed six of eight passes for 97 yards and a touchdown against Tennessee. Plummer hasn't been the center of attention in camp because of rookie Jay Cutler, Denver's first-round pick, but he has played very well.
              Jake was POW, according to the source that mtn_man says:
              I guess Fox Sports doesn't know what they are talking about either.
              So make up your mind...Does FSN know what they are talking about, or not? If they do as you contend, then Jake was Player of the Week....Funny how you left that part out...Yet another case of selective "reporting".

This message brought to you by Chicken McNuggets.

Comment

Fox sports to other networks is like the that cereal you get at the grocery store that comes in bags compaired to the cereal that comes in boxes. I hate Fox sports.

Comment

Hey, bagged cereal is just as good, cheaper too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandapeep
                    Hey, bagged cereal is just as good, cheaper too.
                    I buy the boxed cereals to congradulate myself for not being dirt poor anymore.

Comment

Why isn't Kenard Lang a starter? He has consistently gotten great pressre on the QB the past two games, and he had what...two sacks against TN and blew up a run in the backfield. I say start him over Ekuban and start Veal over Myers.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                        Why isn't Kenard Lang a starter? He has consistently gotten great pressre on the QB the past two games, and he had what...two sacks against TN and blew up a run in the backfield. I say start him over Ekuban and start Veal over Myers.

As far as the D-line goes...its not really goign to matter who the "starter" is....its a rotating line, so they seem to all get equal playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx
                          BTW, for the fans that didn't check out the article, here's something mtn_man conveniently left out:

Jake was POW, according to the source that mtn_man says:

So make up your mind...Does FSN know what they are talking about, or not? If they do as you contend, then Jake was Player of the Week....Funny how you left that part out...Yet another case of selective "reporting".

This message brought to you by Chicken McNuggets.
                          :dance: Two quality posts in a row...kind of caught him in a bind with those. :doh:

Comment

Working...
                          X