Bigger Rivals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Rivals?

In a recent discussion with a Pats fan I was informed that the Denver Broncos are more hate then divison rivals Jets and Bills; coming in a tie with the Dolphins. Personally I think all division rivals are bigger and more important then other "Rivals". I was wondering who you guys considered to be our biggest rival sans the Raiders. We all Know the Raiders are our arch Rivals.

I have Inculded the Chargers, Cheifs, Patirots and the Colts. These are what I could think of off the top of my head. If you think it should be some other team let us know and why.

In summary tell us who you like to see go down the most.
    Chargers
    3.61%
    Cheifs
    30.12%
    Colts
    22.89%
    Patirots
    22.89%
    Other
    20.48%
    No matter what, I win.

The Chiefs. I CANNOT think of one boring game we've ever played against them. It's always heated and always thrilling.

The Raiders are a very close second though and they were #1 until we started dominating them every year. They need to be on that list instead of the Pansies.
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
      The Chiefs. I CANNOT think of one boring game we've ever played against them. It's always heated and always thrilling.
      Yes sir. I love watching them fail every chance I can too.
      No matter what, I win.

Comment

You post a poll "Who do you like to see lose most" on a Broncos forum and don't put "The Raiders" as an option? :brick:

No CP for joo.

T777
        "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

I just love to see Tom Brady lose. The golden child is always fun to watch when he is losing.
          sigpic

Comment

Man do I hate the Chiefs.Even though we lost that away game last year that was one
            hell of a game.Extremely intense.To bad it came down to a bad call on Lynch for them to beat us.

Comment

Raiders and Cowboys (Cowboys from all that America's Team crap. I don't hate them as much now because for the most part that thought is gone, but some Cowboy fans and T.O. keep it alive and kicking).
              RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Raiders. No doubt. That Sunday night game in the snow still stings.

Comment

I really hate the Patriots. Next would be those losers Chiefs and no good Colts.
                  XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Beating some fader ass is always nice. But, I like racking up 200+ yards of rushing on the chefs more.

Comment

I Hate The Raiders!

Comment

Raiders number 1 for sure, but after that I'd say its a toss up between Pats and KC. I love seeing Brady get him butt knocked down to the ground. Its even better to see how angry he really gets on the field when hes behind us in points the whole game.

Comment

it's gotta be the faders by a mile, no matter how lopsided the rivalry has been recently. . . . the chefs are definitely second. . . . IMO, the pansies don't belong on the list-- we own 'em, and the only reason anyone would have for considering them rivals is how obnoxious their fans are on this board. . . . .
                          Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I chose Patriots because Tom Brady is too damn perfect. He's the person you want to see get in a fight and lose.

And the fans are generally annoying and for the most part, bitter. It's always, just you wait, maybe next time, with them, you'll woe the day that we beat you blah blah blah. :brick:
                            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

i voted cheifs because of the heated games but thinking about it I love seeing us put the smackdown on the Pats. Just because they are so highlly loved and with the way the media likes to potray them over the years you would think they are gonna be undefeated forever and win every superbowl every year. Its great to see a constant underratted team like the Broncos knock them down a few notches and it alawys seems underrated shannahan gets the best of the greatest coach to ever walk on the field bill belichick (sarcasm).

Comment

Working...
                              X