No announcement yet.

Bigger Rivals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only two teams that I HATE are the Raiders and the Patriots. I think the Chiefs and Chargers are good, heated rivals. But I dont hate either of them.

Comment

Ohhhh, well then...

I hate the Chiefs the 2nd worst. 2nd worst being like the choice between getting a root canal without anaethesia vs. getting a battery acid enema. I hate the chiefs. I hate the chiefs fans. I hate Kansas City and thier mayor, city counsel and thier bus system workers.

But the Raiders...

How can I put it adequately...

If the Raiders put my 4 grandparents on the O-line, my direct family as WRs and RBs, and suited up some cute, fuzzy kittens, puppies and bunnies as the rest of the team...I would scream at the top of my lungs for crippling, life threatening injuries.

I really dislike the Raiders

And thier fans.

T777
      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

The raiders???Every real broncos fan nos that,but other than a rival,i would like all these teams to lose

Comment

For me it's the Colts. Guess it has to do with our poor showings vs. them in the playoffs a few years back. Hopefully, we can knock them out at Mile High this season. That would erase just a little of the bad memories! And I never really understood what all those crazy "hand motions" are that Peyton Manning does; I know that they're supposed to confuse the defense, but they probably just ignore it by now anyway!

Comment

I had to go with the Chiefs on this one, but was disappointed with no Raider option. Although i'd like to see ALL of those teams lose, Chiefs and Raiders I think bring out the most hate in me
            Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
              it's gotta be the faders by a mile, no matter how lopsided the rivalry has been recently. . . . the chefs are definitely second. . . . IMO, the pansies don't belong on the list-- we own 'em, and the only reason anyone would have for considering them rivals is how obnoxious their fans are on this board. . . . .
              On this board, in the papers, on TV, in person, etc. :brick:

Patriots and Raiders for me
              Go Broncos!
              Go Avs!
              Go Nuggets!

Comment

Patriots.

I love watching them lose, and I can't stand watching them win.
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

i said chiefs, which is true. u should have also added ther steelers and raiders though.

Comment

i dont consider the raiders and patroits rivals becuz we always beat them every change we get come on...........what fun is it when u gotta be 2 teams almost every year it gets borin.........dont get me wrong they may beat us once in awhile but overall we always beat them...............so i consider the chiefs our main rival.......
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216
                      i dont consider the raiders and patroits rivals becuz we always beat them every change we get come on...........what fun is it when u gotta be 2 teams almost every year it gets borin.........dont get me wrong they may beat us once in awhile but overall we always beat them...............so i consider the chiefs our main rival.......
                      it's always been the haters,qweefs suck to,but the haters are our rivals,but it's what you like tho,thats cool

Comment

I know we all hate the Faiders. It is the only thing we have in common with ***** fans. If I added them would there of been any discussion?

To defend what I said about pats fans, I also live in New England, Maine to be exact, and what I said I stand by. Pats fans hate Denver. How could they not. We smash them regularly. No team has been a Tom Brady led Patriots team more then the Denver Broncos. I would also like to point out that Pats fans are fair weather fans. Prior to the 3 super bowl runs nothing. All you heard about was the Red Sox. After this year when the Dolphins win the AFC East, yes I said Dolphins, Pats fans will shut up.

I love seeing the look on both Peyton's and Brady's faces when thing dont go their way. I remember watching a highlight reel on tv showing Brady flip out when he was picked off a few years back.
                        No matter what, I win.

Comment

Those damn Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                          X