X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hilife
    replied
    Originally posted by Jorden84
    I respect what Cobbs said it's better than mooning.
    Hey, Randy Moss just saluted the fans in his owe way. They should call it the black hole salute.

Leave a comment:

• Jorden84
    replied
    I respect what Cobbs said it's better than mooning.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
    Unfortunately, the answer wasn't what I was hoping for.

Mike Bell gave the "Mile High Salute" after a touchdown run on Saturday night. What type of end zone celebrations are your favorite and would you be willing to keep up the tradition?

Rob
    Jacksonville, Fla.

My favorite is simply being humble - like taking a knee to thank God, or pointing in the air to show appreciation. So I'm probably not willing to keep up the tradition.

I was hoping he'd want to do it, too. I really think it is one of the classiest celebrations in the NFL. I see it as a Salute to the fans and to your teammates for helping you score. It just pumps me up and brings back the good 'ol Superbowl memories.
    Yeah that's it. We should cut him just for saying he doesn't want to keep up tradition. What a jerk....

Leave a comment:

• anton1287
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    While I appreciate and respect Cobbs' answer, he obviously doesn't understand the message behind the Salute.

-----
    he doesnt need to understand...

he wont be making the team i dont think...

:idiot:

but its cool that he answered your question!!!!

:dance:

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Yes . . .

While I appreciate and respect Cobbs' answer, he obviously doesn't understand the message behind the Salute.

-----

Leave a comment:

• KyLewin
    replied
    Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56

Mike Bell gave the "Mile High Salute" after a touchdown run on Saturday night. What type of end zone celebrations are your favorite and would you be willing to keep up the tradition?

Rob
    Jacksonville, Fla.

My favorite is simply being humble - like taking a knee to thank God, or pointing in the air to show appreciation. So I'm probably not willing to keep up the tradition.

I was hoping he'd want to do it, too. I really think it is one of the classiest celebrations in the NFL. I see it as a Salute to the fans and to your teammates for helping you score. It just pumps me up and brings back the good 'ol Superbowl memories.
    Well, it's not as cool as the but it's still classy. If he's not going to salute, this is probably the next best thing... what he should do is kneel or point in the air and then do the salut. Thank God and then thank the fans and team, the best of both worlds.

Leave a comment:

• DBattack
    replied
    doesnt really matter, cobbs will never see the endzone

Leave a comment:

• bleedinorg@blue
    replied
    Absolutely! The classiest. Doesn't make the other team look horrible. But, it is a thing of respect. We have a special connection with our team here in the Rockies. No need for sharpie's, and all that other garbage. act like you have been there before. It needs to continue.

So, I say Cobbs is the first cut! LOL, just kidding. I am impressed with him, and would like him to stick around a little longer. I want to see more. But, salute damnit!

Leave a comment:

• HORSEPOWER 56
    started a topic Cobbs answered my question...

Cobbs answered my question...

Rob
    Jacksonville, Fla.

Working...
X