X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedrick Cobbs man.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
      You mean the Bettis/Parker tandem didn't have an effective season with a good outcome last year?

Edge and Manning haven't been able to do it up quite yet, and won't get the opportunity either. Let's see how that highly paid back does in AZ this year.

The best corporations still have Boards that handle huge decisions, if you really want to fight with that analogy
      Bettis cost too much for his output.. he was nothing more than a icon for those blitzburg fans. Edge? lol If Dungy was as serious about the running game as he was about the pass then edge would be a Serious Threat. Instead defences focus on manning and manning focusing on making them look foolish. Thats why Edge left.... to run the ball! He chose badly... Az o-line is pittiful.. ok not Houston's o-line bad... but bad nonetheless. Comparing them to us in dumb being as our o-line rocks!!! Boards under the CEO would be like bench warmers always there to study and provide depth. btw i am not mad or angry just desperate for a Real Running back to emerge. Thanks and theres no problem if you disagree. Just know your wrong! (lol Jk) Heres to finding a good one out there maybe this next offseason...
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigplayshay84
        Cedrick Cobbs man.....

Yep.

If he is cut, look for Pitt to pick him up before he even starts his car. Not that I think he will be cut, but you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerful
          Yep.

If he is cut, look for Pitt to pick him up before he even starts his car. Not that I think he will be cut, but you never know.
          I highly doubt Cobbs gets cut, he's been pretty good. But you never know...
          Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

• Originally posted by tnedator
            I went away for a while to see if this thread reverted back to discussion about running backs as the title suggests it should...

Cedric Cobbs by Week 3

CC by Week 3!!!

At least this week 3 prediction has an ACTUAL shot of coming true...

haha, just cuz he played good against Texans backups doesn't mean that necessarily, but it certainly is more likely than Cutler starting by week 3

Cobbs did look good, and I could see him getting more carries if the other guys struggle and he continues to be relatively consistent...
            Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Working...
            X