Two plays by our top QBs that bode well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then

well i really liked the series when amazing jake threw it to our star three times in a row.......dispite haveing walker, and a te on the field.....he showed great leadership by gluing his eyes on Rod...as if daring the opposing defenses to stop him ...which they did luckly for them, but jakes never say die attitude shown through like the sun through the clouds after a rain...and his fierce competivness promted him to stare down rod again, and with his great arm strength force in another, which by some sheer luck was nocked away again.......then with the fierness which we all admire...jake dared the cb and saftey to stop him, as he locked his eyes on rod...his steely gaze never waivering, he mightly toss rod the ball, only to have by some struck of luck , the cb on top of it to make a miracless play to end the drive

sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
      I agree...
      By the way...

Another play that doesn't show in the stats is Cutler's audible for the Cobbs TD run. That was his call at the line.

Clearly more proof that he understands more about the NFL game than some want to give him credit for.
      I noticed that too, and found it pretty damn amazing to see him not only being comfortable enough with our offense to call an audible, but to call one and have it result in a 26 yard TD. THIS ISN'T A BASH, but I can't recall seeing Jake call audibles much since he's been here.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
        well i really liked the series when amazing jake threw it to our star three times in a row.......dispite haveing walker, and a te on the field.....he showed great leadership by gluing his eyes on Rod...as if daring the opposing defenses to stop him ...which they did luckly for them, but jakes never say die attitude shown through like the sun through the clouds after a rain...and his fierce competivness promted him to stare down rod again, and with his great arm strength force in another, which by some sheer luck was nocked away again.......then with the fierness which we all admire...jake dared the cb and saftey to stop him, as he locked his eyes on rod...his steely gaze never waivering, he mightly toss rod the ball, only to have by some struck of luck , the cb on top of it to make a miracless play to end the drive
        Staring down a receiver?? Isn't that was the rookie was being accused of??

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
          Staring down a receiver?? Isn't that was the rookie was being accused of??

we expect rookies to do that....its a bigger , faster version then anything they've seen.......not 9 -10 year vets , who supposedly know the offense
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
          X