Ron Dayne: An utter shame and disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Dayne: An utter shame and disgrace

the guy just seems to not care. After the front office showed confidence in the guy and gave him a new contract and hand him the starting job he not only lost it, dropped all the way to 3rd string but now he is on the verge of being cut.

I was one of this guy's biggest supporters. I said that he could get it done, he needed a chance and he was not being used right. Come to find out that the guy is a fat lazy uncaring bastard who we should have left alone when the Giants got rid of his ass.

The guy is not playing because of turf toe problems. YOU"RE LOSING YOUR JOB GENUIS? MAN UP!!!! I really dont care if he stays or not.
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Well I don't really know what his god for.... He made the play for us last season and that made people talk now no one knows about him. Really we did give him a chance but I think we can give him another one.

Comment

What?

Originally posted by Aija
      the guy just seems to not care. After the front office showed confidence in the guy and gave him a new contract and hand him the starting job he not only lost it, dropped all the way to 3rd string but now he is on the verge of being cut.

I was one of this guy's biggest supporters. I said that he could get it done, he needed a chance and he was not being used right. Come to find out that the guy is a fat lazy uncaring bastard who we should have left alone when the Giants got rid of his ass.

The guy is not playing because of turf toe problems. YOU"RE LOSING YOUR JOB GENUIS? MAN UP!!!! I really dont care if he stays or not.
      He has been injured. It sounds like you may have a turf brain injury! You are not thinking properly!
      If you love NFL stats and history
      pro-football-reference.com
      jt-sw.com/football

Comment

if its really turf-toe.... then you have to have some kind of understanding. It may sound like a small injury... but its not.

Get on your knees.. feet on the balls of your feet with your toes on the floor.... NOW have someone Fall on your heals (bending your toes back). Thats turf toe.

I'm not defending Dayne, because I don't really think he's that good, but I DO know that injury can be a pretty serious one despite the stupid name.

Comment

As soon as I saw him hitting the Turkey after that game last year I was worried.

Comment

Aija when did you learn to read minds? You have no better idea how Dayne feels than anyone else on this board. He wasn't doing well in camp and ended up losing his starting spot but it didn't have anything to do with him being lazy. Did you ever consider for just one moment that maybe he's just not as good of a rb as you thought he was? Now until you have the medical reports and can scan them into the computer for all to read maybe you ought just back down from things you can't back up.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
              if its really turf-toe.... then you have to have some kind of understanding. It may sound like a small injury... but its not.

Get on your knees.. feet on the balls of your feet with your toes on the floor.... NOW have someone Fall on your heals (bending your toes back). Thats turf toe.

I'm not defending Dayne, because I don't really think he's that good, but I DO know that injury can be a pretty serious one despite the stupid name.
              Valid man . I understand that but the guy just dosent seem to care. its that attitude that ticks me off..
              Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Valid man . I understand that but the guy just dosent seem to care. its that attitude that ticks me off..
                I can understand that. I don't really know his attitude because I haven't heard him talk nor have I seen him at practice (if he's practicing). Its hard to say. But I DO Know that I would have liked to see more from him this offseason. I was hoping the Dayne Band was going to be right. But I haven't seen anything from him to believe they are... just as I feared.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!

yeah, that's definitely more than a little ouch, but come on Dayne, you were looking so good those few plays you ran last season! guh

Comment

Where are you getting this attitude problem of his?

Sometimes guys just arent cut out for the job. It happens, look at Quentin Griffin.

Comment

Well . . .

It's obvious you've never had turf toe or had observed it up close.

In a severe case, it's hard to walk, let alone run and cut.

Patience, my friend . . . he may pull through yet.

-----

Comment

Turf toe hurts a lot more then the name suggests.

And I don't know about his attitude... can you give me anysort of link where he appears to have an attitude problem?

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                        - Carl Sagan

Comment

The injury is not one to shake a stick at as others have said. But yeah....where do you get all this information about his bad work ethic from? I heard good things from training camp until his injury. He competed like all the rest......
                          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if some of you people are DENVER BRONCO fans or you just like a few players.

Last time I checked, Ron Dayne is a Bronco, and for you to just insult him like that is uncalled for. Maybe he is not doing what he has to do to make the team. Fine, Mike will determine if he belongs on the team or not. And until that time, he is a Bronco, and we should at least have enough respect for the guy because he is on our team, period. That doesn't mean you have to like him or compliment him, just don't straight up insult the guy especially when you have nothing to back up your tirade.

I hate fans like you, there are a few words that one might call you....but i'll save it. :hammer:

Comment

I think Dayne will be ok. Just because a player is having a bad preseason doesn't mean he is a bust. And Dayne has done everything Denver has asked of him so the insults are not deserved. Dayne is an NFL RB. You cannot be a NFL RB if you are fat and lazy. He is a vet that is having a very bad preseason. Watching Cobbs and Bell make him look like a 4 stringer is tough but Dayne will do what he has always done and he WILL be ready when we need him.

I have always liked Dayne since he was in college. People have been calling him fat and lazy since he won the Heisman and broke the NCAA rushing record. I'm sure Dayne is really hurt otherwise he would be out there bustin his .
                              I'm sure we will see him at some point in the regular season and I don't think he will disappoint.
                              Definition of the word “Fan”: The term fan refers to someone who has an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking of a person, group of persons, work of art, idea, or trend.

Definition of True Broncos Fan: Homer.

Rod Smith the greatest ever
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ankz_...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                              X