Ron Dayne: An utter shame and disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Return of Lava
    You did twist, saying i said a players career is irrelevant unless he plays in denver, which is nowhere close to what i said, then proceeded to call me misguided and wrong (which is also nowhere close). Thats twist and then insult at its finest.

It was a dumb question and didnt warrant an answer, but to answer anyway, no I said certain players would do worse now that they are here, and some would do worse now that they left, based on our system.

Ok.

You're not wrong because you say so. Far be it from me to convince you otherwise.

You still have not given any evidence to support the genesis of your hypothesis.

Your logic is like a Dead Or Alive song:

"like a record baby, right round round round"

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared
      Ok.

You're not wrong because you say so. Far be it from me to convince you otherwise.

You still have not given any evidence to support the genesis of your hypothesis.

i asked why was he promoted so soon. no way anyone can say for sure if it factored in his mind or not
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared
        Ok.

Jared isn't the definition of a hypothesis an educated guess? Does ROL's actually qualify as one?

Maybe I'm being too picky but this seems to be a preception but not theory or hypothesis.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
        X