Van Pelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Pelt

Will Bradlee Van Pelt have a place on this team. Maybe as a receiver or special teams?

BVP I think we be cut. He has already said he will not play another postion in numerous interviews. I like his heart but you can tell by watching him he just doesn't have it. He will never be a pocket passer. He makes his living of creating on the fly and our offense isn't made that way. It's time to let him go.

Comment

BVP may stay, but it won't be as a player. He'll be the guy that rolls up the headset cord so Shanny doesn't trip over it.

Comment

Kinda sad too, because there have been a lot of QB's from college who didn't make the position in the NFL, went on to star in other roles, many were safeties. (Cromwell, and I think, even Lynch)
        Brad has the athletic skills to shine elsewhere on the field.

Comment

If BVP stays, it will be as QB not all this WR stuff.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

The question is whether he will go with the first or second cut.

Bradley does not want to be a #3 QB for this team but that is what he will be. He would not have a chance to play at all this year and he could not be happy with that.

He did not play at all for the Texan's game, what does that tell you? :brick:

I really hope Mike S. will cut him with this first cut, so Bradley can pick up with another team if possible. That probably though to the Broncos would not be good business sense.

I hope Bradley can do well, but it will certainly take the right situation for him to stay as a QB in the Pro's.
            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I hope not. He's a wasted roster spot right now. It's not like anyone else will pick him up if we cut him. Don't worry CSU loyal, he'll only be a phone call away if both Plummer and Cutler go down this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                If BVP stays, it will be as QB not all this WR stuff.
                BVP as a WR....I laughed at the original poster for that. BVP runs a 4.8-4.9, so I don't even see him making the switch to safety. We have enough slow safeties.

Comment

i would agree that he is gone, which is truly sad, because like you guys said, he really put his all into this. very rarely do you see a kid that smart come and compete like he did. if he is on the broncosat all in the future ( which i think is very possible) it will be in the form of a QB coach, which in my opinion would not be a bad idea at all. he knows exactly what the position needs to be played correctly, he just can't quite bring that. his brains are worth a lot more than most think, i could see shanny keeping him for that reason, or bringing him on to the staff in the near future.
                  Any coach who listens to fans is going to be sitting with them pretty soon. - Bobby Bowden

Comment

Originally posted by T42
                    Will Bradlee Van Pelt have a place on this team. Maybe as a receiver or special teams?

NO!!!

Can't keep this guy to MAYBE play WR or special teams just because he is a good athlete. There are better athletes who already play those positions. No need to keep BVP and take up a roster spot.

Comment

I think they'll cut him...he won't play another position
                      Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Working...
                      X