Pick the Broncos' record in 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorcust
    You have us getting swept by the raiders....
    edited the typo. i think oakland will surprise us one of those games. theyre about due

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInMich
      edited the typo. i think oakland will surprise us one of those games. theyre about due
      Well, that's better. But I still can't go against the Shanny factor when it comes to the Raiduhs. We'll still sweep them.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I think the range is anywhere between 9-7 and 12-4.
        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

our record

11-5 if we're healthy and the ball doesn't bounce their way. i figure we split the four games against the pats, colts, steelers, and seahawks. then we split two games with both the chiefs and bolts. that's four losses. then we lose to one of the following: baltimore, cinci, st louis, and arizona.

we were fortunate to win 13 last yr - look at the turnover ratio. i think we'll come back to earth this season. plus, our schedule is pretty tough.

the vegas line is 10.5, so the "money" is anticipating the same result.
          Go Bears!

Comment

Originally posted by cabroncofanatic
            11-5 if we're healthy and the ball doesn't bounce their way. i figure we split the four games against the pats, colts, steelers, and seahawks. then we split two games with both the chiefs and bolts. that's four losses. then we lose to one of the following: baltimore, cinci, st louis, and arizona.

we were fortunate to win 13 last yr - look at the turnover ratio. i think we'll come back to earth this season. plus, our schedule is pretty tough.

the vegas line is 10.5, so the "money" is anticipating the same result.
            Vegas has us at 10.5? But aren't we one of the top 5 or so teams in odds to win the Super Bowl? If so, those would seem to contradict.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I voted 10-6, but I definitely we have the potential to win more. That's just the pessimist in me when voting for the 10-6 record. Hell, I still think that's good enough to win the AFC West, but we'll see. I don't think we'll have more than twelve wins though, we have a lot of tough games and for a majority of our opponents, we'll have to be at our "A" game consistently to stand a chance at winnin' the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                Vegas has us at 10.5? But aren't we one of the top 5 or so teams in odds to win the Super Bowl? If so, those would seem to contradict.
                it's dropped to 10. indy is 11.5. we're listed as the 6th most likely team to win the sb. i suppose no-one's got an easy schedule this yr. besides, starting 13-0 is uncommon. so is the 6th rated team going 13-3 - or so i'm guessing.

http://www.expekt.com/odds/eventsodd...000&gatype=%25
                Go Bears!

Comment

11-5, but a bit higher or lower wouldn't surprise me either.

Comment

i smell a 16-0 season lol

Comment

Just my typical 15-1 or better. I can't do game by game...don't want to jinx anything.

Comment

Not that it's a good thing, but JRWIZ and MTN-Man, you called it. Even though you guys may seem pessimistic at times (I have a pessimistic side also), you saw what this team was made of from the beginning with a realistic view. Let's hope for a better season next year!

Comment

LOL sad

i said 16-0

wow i must have been Wack!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                            Not that it's a good thing, but JRWIZ and MTN-Man, you called it. Even though you guys may seem pessimistic at times (I have a pessimistic side also), you saw what this team was made of from the beginning with a realistic view. Let's hope for a better season next year!
                            But we both saw it for different reasons. I did not think our defense was so hot and the way our oline gets manhandled.

We played some tough teams this year being in the 1st place from last year.

I thought we would have problems with SEA SAN PHX CIN and SFO, after the switch. Picked us to lose them all and finish out 8-8 PHX dropped the ball on that one. But the rest of them played out pretty much to form.

Lots of folks laughed at the two of us, Sorry to say I told you so.
                            Last edited by JRWIZ; 01-02-2007, 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I pick the Broncos to go 14-2 or better every year.

I'm a Homer

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon
                                I pick the Broncos to go 14-2 or better every year.

I'm a Homer
                                You're a fan!

Comment

Working...
                                X