Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Illustrated Season Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sports Illustrated Season Predictions

    I didn't know to post this here or in Other NFL Teams, but I decide to post it here since it has to deal with the Broncos.

    link

    Definition of Raider Hater:
    A true football fan, not a band wagon rider, who will always root against the Raiders any time any day. A true Raider Hater can be most recognized by their intelligence and ability to stay out of jail and not riot after losing.

  • #2
    lol the Dolphins huh? i can see Carolina for NFC but i like Indy or Denver in the AFC
    sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thuglife
      lol the Dolphins huh? i can see Carolina for NFC but i like Indy or Denver in the AFC
      Yeah, that's what I thought. I can see the Dolpins in the playoffs, but I don't think they're good enough right now to be in the Super Bowl.

      Definition of Raider Hater:
      A true football fan, not a band wagon rider, who will always root against the Raiders any time any day. A true Raider Hater can be most recognized by their intelligence and ability to stay out of jail and not riot after losing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dolphins?

        Sorry, I would love for them to beat NE for the East, but S.I. just lost a little credibility with me.



        Well, thanks for the link, NevadaBronco.



        BTW, welcome to the boards, you and Thuglife!

        -----

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by topscribe
          Sorry, I would love for them to beat NE for the East, but S.I. just lost a little credibility with me.



          Well, thanks for the link, NevadaBronco.



          BTW, welcome to the boards, you and Thuglife!

          -----
          New England isnt what it used to be. Both of their superbowl coordinators are gone.

          Willie Mcginest gone. Think of how many big plays he made in their run.

          Harrison is injured

          Chad Brown and Beisel are busts since they've signed with NE

          They have lost recievers and may loose Branch

          I do agree with you that NE should be the favorite. But anyone that picks Miami isnt totally . Miami has done things to improve their team. Actually it doesnt matter because it is our year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Their prediction for the NFC East has me rolling on the floor -

            9-7 across the board with three teams in the playoffs!!!

            SI has such disrepect for the NFC (the NFC North prediction is almost as hilarious) and then picks them to win the SB. Wait, is today April 1st?


            Comment


            • #7
              Was this before or after people found out about some of the Panther players roiding up last year?

              Comment


              • #8
                great link, Nevada

                I figure the 'Outfit' must be involved over at Sports Illustrated because those picks are based on old news or old something, because I find the results ridiculous. Yes, the Panthers are OK, and the Dolphins are improved under Saban, but this isn't college ball. I'm a Bears fan but they are not going to beat the Cowboys in the postseason because neither team will be there. And the Chargers look lots better to me than than what I'm comfortable with as a Bronco fan. The Ravens will not be there. Cinncinnatti will. Honestly, I think someone was threatened with concrete booties. :idiot:

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think SI picked carolina to win last year to. look how that turned out
                  the space that is mine



                  We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hah. Sports Illustrated....more like Short Bus Illustrated. The Dolphins will win the East. Maybe even get a first round buy, but the only reason is because everybody else in the East SUCKS. The Patriots are NOT going to the playoffs. The Chiefs ARE. (as a wildcard). The Steelers will barely make the playoffs. And for Gods sake, if Carson Palmer can't get it done, Kyle Boller definetely can't get it done. Thts why the Bengals are going to the playoffs. SI = TP.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spice 1
                      Hah. Sports Illustrated....more like Short Bus Illustrated. The Dolphins will win the East. Maybe even get a first round buy, but the only reason is because everybody else in the East SUCKS. The Patriots are NOT going to the playoffs. The Chiefs ARE. (as a wildcard). The Steelers will barely make the playoffs. And for Gods sake, if Carson Palmer can't get it done, Kyle Boller definetely can't get it done. Thts why the Bengals are going to the playoffs. SI = TP.
                      Dude, McNair is their QB, not Boller. McNair is more than capable (though i hate to admit it cause i hate the ratbirds)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Seahawks should get more credit. They are a better team this year.


                        I wouldn't say the Colts are that much better than the Broncos especially with unproven backs.
                        sigpic
                        DROY

                        Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sports Illustrated = crack high. This is just further proof to what I have been saying for quite a few months now. SI is slowly spinning down the toilet. There is no way Culpepper (aka mister fumble the snap at least once a game) is leading the fins anywhere. If they make the playoffs it is due to thier weak schedual. Oh and whoever said New England wont make the playoffs should go hang out with the SI. staff. My ribs hurt Im laughing so much.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bronc_fan23
                            Seahawks should get more credit. They are a better team this year.


                            I wouldn't say the Colts are that much better than the Broncos especially with unproven backs.
                            I agree

                            Julian Peterson + Lofa Tatupu (sp) = sick LB core

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Miami's going to get toasted through the air, this year......


                              ...they'll be lucky to win 9 games....though that still could tie them with the pats (past, misspelled).

                              It'll be the Colts v Denver in the AFCC.......
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

                              -- Samuel Adams

                              sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X