Sports Illustrated Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
    What would all of you be saying if they picked the Broncos to win the Super Bowl? I don't think that picking the Dolphins is too far-fetched. They have as good a chance as most teams in the AFC. As a Broncos fan, I think Denver has a legitimate shot at winning the Super Bowl and that they and Indy are probably the favorites, but that being said I don't think that it's impossible for another team to win it. I definitely don't think that someone is a moron for picking someone other than the Broncos to win it all.

(I do think that the NFC East 9-7 picks are gutless, and the Panthers winning it all is bandwagon jumping at its best)
    Case in point a bit off topic, but my Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup and came out of nowhere. If sports were so predictable, no one would watch.
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      Case in point a bit off topic, but my Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup and came out of nowhere. If sports were so predictable, no one would watch.

You make a good point as usual Med...its all good in theory, but you gotta strap it on and put the talk to the ultimate test.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
        Sorry, I would love for them to beat NE for the East, but S.I. just lost a little credibility with me.

Well, thanks for the link, NevadaBronco.

BTW, welcome to the boards, you and Thuglife!

-----
        ya, i like the dolphins, hope they do well but i doubt they will beat the patriots for that divison. theyll be lucky to make the playoffs. and whats with the bengals 8-8? i also think they they have the steelers way over rated, although im glad they didnt have them going back to back like most of the predictions ive seen on espn and around the web :brick: and and everyone in NFC east going 9-7 i dont think that is very likely either. but i guess you gotta pick something to happen....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
          the hurricanes did not come out of nowhere they had the best team in the league all season. detroit and the senators were the only teams with the same talent, hurricanes just got a hot goalie in the playoffs is why they won, but they were one of the two best teams in the league all season
          sigpic

Comment

Every year

One of these years that Carolina as SB champs pick has to work out for those guys.
            "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people." - Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
              Top, top top.

For SI to lose credibility, it means that they had to have some credibility to you in the first place.

See, that's where you made your mistake.
              Isn't this the sports magazine that almost died before they discovered swimsuits.

Comment

Working...
              X