Hey from Fin Fan In Cali!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from Fin Fan In Cali!

I just wanted to say hello, and thanks for your great site you have here. I am from Finheaven.com, and I am a mod there. I welcome serious Football fans to stop by and give it a look, and add your opinions, and great football knowledge. Good luck to a great year!

Originally posted by Fin Fan In Cali
    I just wanted to say hello, and thanks for your great site you have here. I am from Finheaven.com, and I am a mod there. I welcome serious Football fans to stop by and give it a look, and add your opinions, and great football knowledge. Good luck to a great year!
    Really? You're a mod there?

I haven't heard great things about fin heaven, honestly... although usually people are bitter after a banning.

In any case... welcome, and I hope you post a bit and have a good time. Feel free to stick around... although if you're a mod at finheaven, obviously you have a home to post at.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon

I haven't heard great things about fin heaven, honestly... although usually people are bitter after a banning.

In any case... welcome, and I hope you post a bit and have a good time. Feel free to stick around... although if you're a mod at finheaven, obviously you have a home to post at.
      Finheaven is a great site. I spend most of my time there. I also visit a Jets forum as well, because of one of there mods comes over to our boards. Bro you have to go out of your way to get banned there. We donate our time there just like your staff here does I am sure.

Great site staff!

Comment

maybe u don't hear great things cuz bronco fans probably go there and talk smack get banned, and say they got banned for no reason..., this n that, i just joined right now, and it seems like a cool site
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
          maybe u don't hear great things cuz bronco fans probably go there and talk smack get banned, and say they got banned for no reason..., this n that, i just joined right now, and it seems like a cool site
          Thanks bro. If you ever need help or have a question post a thread in the question forum, and we will get to you as soon as possible. Or send a mod a pm that is signed in and we will help you out, or respond to your need.

Comment

be there a link??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
              I wasn't accusing him of having a bad site... merely relaying what I'd heard... I even said that I believed that the people mentioning it were probably bitter. I continued to welcome him to our site. Calm down.

I may indeed stop in, although I like it here and don't really see many reasons to go elsewhere... nothing personal
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
                be there a link??

I don't want to get in trouble with your staff here. I respect the work and there time that they put in. It is finheaven.com

Comment

I wasn't accusing him of having a bad site... merely relaying what I'd heard... I even said that I believed that the people mentioning it were probably bitter. I continued to welcome him to our site. Calm down.

I may indeed stop in, although I like it here and don't really see many reasons to go elsewhere... nothing personal
                  It's good to visit other sites, and see what there fans think, and get a different perspective on players and another team as well.

Comment

It's good to visit other sites, and see what there fans think, and get a different perspective on players and another team as well.
                    True... Although one of the things that I love about our boards is the broad set of fans we have here. Sure, it's predominantely Broncos fans... but we also have fans from around the league, including a few Fins... When my computer and highspeed are up and running at home, I may indeed expand my horizons.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome FFIC.

Comment

I hate the Dolphins, but that doesn't mean i hate you!
                        Welcome Fin Fan! :dance:

Comment

Alright... I signed up... don't know how much I'll look around though... I make no promises.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T140
                            I hate the Dolphins, but that doesn't mean i hate you!
                            Welcome Fin Fan! :dance:
                            I can respect that. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Alright... I signed up... don't know how much I'll look around though... I make no promises.
                              Check out all the forums when you have time. Thanks for signing up.

Comment

Working...
                              X