Number 3 WR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpark31
    Yes, I actually did see the game...I see EVERY game no matter where I am at...hell, I had to watch the NFL Network games from 12-3am to see them...

I like Tater BTW but I didn't really see him making more yards than usual after hit...

All of the backs have had decent games in the preseason but you have to admit that Mike Bell has been much more impressive the Tatum...especially considering that Mike was undrafted and Tatum has been here for how long???

Your remarks are no more substantial in this thread than mine since the thread deals with receivers and not running backs...

Lets get back to the top 3 receivers that this thread addresses who IMHO are Rod, Javon and Scheffler (who happens to be a TE) so lets pick Kircus and have fun!
    OF COURSE MIKE BELL HAS BEEN MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN TATUM!! If you cannot understand my point, then don't respond. I asked a question; I did not pose an argument! And I asked Javalon.

I said, did Tater seem to run harder in this last game?

Now, if you want to play Topic Police, then it would behoove you to go to Javalon, who is a Mod and who is involved in this RB discussion in the WR thread.

*why do people pick up on an innocent remark and pick a fight over it?*

-----

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
      I think Marshall is the perfect fit for the slot. The slot guy doesn't have to have great speed (Marshall isn't slow, BTW - he clocked a faster 40 than Watts), he has to have great hands because he is often the "hot" receiver and the quick dump off guy if the QB senses blitz.

The slot guy normally works over the middle on a safety, LB, or nickel back and has to be able to block the aforementioned guy on running plays. I think Marshall is ideally suited for this role. He's big enough to beat the press and dominate over the middle (he does a great job using his large frame to shield defenders). He can also flat out beat most Safeties and LBs with his quickness.

Everybody was praising this guy in camp (Shanny, Rod, Champ) and as soon as his knee is ready, which it looks like it will be by week one, I expect him to not only have the #3 spot, but to redefine the slot WR position. <- Okay, maybe I'm embellishing a bit...

GO BRANDON MARSHALL!!!!
      No he didn't.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/marshall_brandon

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/darius_watts

Comment

Originally posted by MindField
        Looks like the Kircus Circus locked it up, eh?
        i think most of you will see a #3 wr isn't near as important this season now that we have someone who can be a real #2 walker. i think the # three spot will pretty much be up for grabs into the season. watts, kirc, sheff and marshall will all see time depending on match ups and certain offensive packeages.
        PROUD BREEDER OF 3 BRONCO FANS AND STILL PRACTICING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clokwork orange
          i think most of you will see a #3 wr isn't near as important this season now that we have someone who can be a real #2 walker. i think the # three spot will pretty much be up for grabs into the season. watts, kirc, sheff and marshall will all see time depending on match ups and certain offensive packeages.
          Well, you touched up on it, kind of.

We now have two WRs we KNOW are good, and who is turning out to be an exceptional TE. We have a lot of weapons this year.
          If a good #3 turns up, we will have a fearsome offense.

In light of our upcoming opponents this season, we will need it.

-----

Comment

Working...
          X